ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Poll Numbers Have To Bottom Out Sometime

A couple Sundays ago even Chuck Todd was talking shit about him.

I don't know, this is what people wanted wasn't it? Maybe they're finding out that it sucks and now they want to take it back. I don't know what they want anymore.

I still see people wearing masks though. A bunch. Workers in stores. Customers in stores. People who are just walking around outside. Masks. I'll never understand the masks.

What's next anyway? Probably men chopping off their shit and saying it feels good. Yeah, we already have that, but not from 90 some percent of everybody. People at the mall and in stores will be staring you know where someday and won't let you in if you didn't chop it off.

That's where this shit's headed and why I need to head to the cemetery before it's too late.

biden-lede72-1300x972.jpeg

EG posts like Terry Mcskullf*ck campaigned. Trump trump trump…..
Sorry, I’ve had EG on ignore forever so I’m not sure what he posted. But the current President is Biden. Trump doesn’t really have any effect in the present. I guess it helps people justify voting for Biden as they pretend he’s up for the job

Sorry, I’ve had EG on ignore forever so I’m not sure what he posted. But the current President is Biden. Trump doesn’t really have any effect in the present. I guess it helps people justify voting for Biden as they pretend he’s up for the job
You can have someone on "ignore" and read what they say with the click of a button, which what you and some others actually do. But I don't blame you for not wanting to read the facts, since they don't agree with your delusion.

Took 4 years of constant media negativity to get Trump down to that number.

Biden's single accomplishment? He's a mere 5 points away from Trumps approval ratings in under a year and with the media largely ignoring him and blaming other factors for his incompetence.

Extra likes to ignore that on Nov. 7, 2017 we were already 12 months into the constant screaming of the Russian Collusion Lie from the left and MSM.

The fake news coverage of a made up story from Hillary Clinton versus a fawning media covering up Biden’s dementia and the two Presidents are in the same place.

If I was really the president, I'd be like some TV weatherman just standing there with a map behind me. We would do whatever the polls said to do.

Everything would be just the polls. It would be like American Idol or something. Everybody vote on what you want done on this and that's what we will do.

How can you lose that way? Yeah yeah yeah, what is popular is not always right, but this is a popularity contest.

If I was really the president, I'd be like some TV weatherman just standing there with a map behind me. We would do whatever the polls said to do.

Everything would be just the polls. It would be like American Idol or something. Everybody vote on what you want done on this and that's what we will do.

How can you lose that way? Yeah yeah yeah, what is popular is not always right, but this is a popularity contest.
Bill Clinton did that

Nice victory for the USA's Thug Rose over the Chinese girl.

Crowd had a message too.

Biden's single accomplishment? He's a mere 5 points away from Trumps approval ratings in under a year and with the media largely ignoring him and blaming other factors for his incompetence.
Other than Fox (shocker), there was no honeymoon treatment from the media with Trump. The media is still doing their best to protect Joe - even though the number of Democrats not wanting him to run for a second term continues to grow.

Other than Fox (shocker), there was no honeymoon treatment from the media with Trump. The media is still doing their best to protect Joe - even though the number of Democrats not wanting him to run for a second term continues to grow.
Yes. Started long before Trump's inauguration.

The number of folks who oppose Biden running again is actually surprising (& not in a way democrats want.) And I say that as someone who thinks Biden & his administration are floundering. The Dems are gonna get hammered in the upcoming elections

Cool. My point still stands.

Biden's single accomplishment? He's a mere 5 points away from Trumps approval ratings in under a year with the media largely ignoring him and blaming other factors for his incompetence.
No. Your point does NOT stand.

He's going to win re-election bigtime. This is the same kind of stuff they said about Biden when he was losing to Bernie and Buttgegg in the primaries. Said he was dead in the water. He came back and won by default anyhow.

That's what will happen again unless he falls over dead. There's nobody else for this job.

It most certainly does not. I injected a fact and it blew up his "point".
His point was Biden’s terrible approval rating is where it is despite the media protection. Imagine if the press held Biden to the trump standard. His press sec today literally answered we don’t have anything specific we can show regarding trying to reduce gas prices. If that was the trump admin it would be wall to wall programming of idiots running the county

His point was Biden’s terrible approval rating is where it is despite the media protection. Imagine if the press held Biden to the trump standard. His press sec today literally answered we don’t have anything specific we can show regarding trying to reduce gas prices. If that was the trump admin it would be wall to wall programming of idiots running the county
Wrong his point was this and it's absolutely FALSE....

The remainder of the post was a ridiculous attempt to blame the media for those low Trump numbers. Just so you know that is false also.

The WH spox admitted today there's another pipeline they're studying shutting down. Biden really is the guy who tries to solve the problem of having his dick stuck in a hornet's nest by shoving his balls in too.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Good lord, to blow up a point one needs to prove its not true. Pointing out that 2 presidents were/are underwater is a comparison.

Trump spent some time at 35% during his first year....that's below Biden's USA Today score.

fzsweqhshkchvixkmkoeyg.png

Trump has the lowest avg approval rating in gallup polling history:

Trump is departing office having averaged 41% job approval during his four years in office, lower than any other president in Gallup polling history by four points.

Trump spent some time at 35% during his first year....that's below Biden's USA Today score.

fzsweqhshkchvixkmkoeyg.png

Trump has the lowest avg approval rating in gallup polling history:

Trump is departing office having averaged 41% job approval during his four years in office, lower than any other president in Gallup polling history by four points.
Imagine if Biden was facing any scrutiny at all instead of the press being too coward to cover him objectively. Joe's numbers are in the tank & they're doing everything they can to prop him up.

Imagine if Biden was facing any scrutiny at all instead of the press being too coward to cover him objectively. Joe's numbers are in the tank & they're doing everything they can to prop him up.
Media bias exists no doubt ..but it's not all media bias. Imagine if Biden claimed no one from his campaign had contact with Russians only to find out later his staff met with Russians at his office....and turns out the Ruskies assisted Biden in his election!

Thousands of lies, stupid tweets and governing by insults....a lot of Trump's press was earned.

Last edited:
Let's just pretend for your sake that^^is true. You'll get a little less scrutiny if you're not LYING CONSTANTLY, BUYING INTO OR CREATING CONSPIRACY THEORIES, SIDING WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NAZIS, AND EXCHANGING LOVE LETTERS WITH KIM JONG UN.

Let's just pretend for your sake that^^is true. You'll get a little less scrutiny if you're not LYING CONSTANTLY, BUYING INTO OR CREATING CONSPIRACY THEORIES, SIDING WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NAZIS, AND EXCHANGING LOVE LETTERS WITH KIM JONG UN.
What about that time Biden looked at his watch!?!

Media bias exists no doubt ..but it's not all media bias. Imagine if Biden claimed no one from his campaign had contact with Russians only to find out later his staff met with Russians at his office....and turns out the Ruskies assisted Biden in his election!

Thousands of lies, stupid tweets and governing by insults....a lot of Trump's press was earned.
Again, imagine if the media actually covered Joe objectively! And what if big tech didn't go out of their way to purposely censor or cover up damaging stories about Biden's shady as hell family dealings with foreign entities!

Thousands of lies, a career of backing bad legislation, insulting & threatening to fight people at functions...a lot of which the press ignores.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT