ADVERTISEMENT

Black Brunch...

WhenTheThunderRolls

Silver Buffalo
Aug 5, 2008
What is everyone's thought on this?

Personally, I am getting tired of the garbage, it is not helping your cause. In fact, it is making me despise your cause.

White people eating brunch is white privilege to these idiots. When the restaurant patrons looked uncomfortable during the brunch protest it's because they are racist, not because they're being disturbed during a social meal. When the restaurant managers asked the protesters to leave its because they are racist, not because the manager is exercising the rights of a private business. Bum rushing a restaurant, creating a disturbance, shoving your cell phone in peoples faces and calling them racist only painted a bad picture of the protesters. I seriously doubt it brought about any more awareness to their cause.

Good thing they only did this in NY where New Yorkers are used to crazy shit happening all the time. If they did that in a more blue collar city things may have turned out differently.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Just curious, what was on the brunch menu? Just the normal stuff? Fried Chicken, chitlins, collard greens, and watermelon?

That minus the job applications.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT