ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Beckel

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Fox fired him again today. What's that make now? twice or is this the third time he got let go?

I know he got let go once for saying Chinamen on TV. I still haven't figured out what was bad about that one, and then he got reprimanded for calling the slut on Bachelorette a slut.

I heard today's firing had something to do with calling someone a jigaboo.

Bob might be a liberal, but dammit, he gets up there and cusses and fights. He isn't like most of those other tea drinking libs. I have to respect him for that.

How he hasn't pulled a Tim Russert by now is beyond me.

Russert worked till he dropped. Beckel seems kind of lazy. Just eating 14 sausage biscuits a day taking it easy. Still a ticking time bomb though, has to be.

Who's the guy on Fox News that has to take a breath for every word he speaks? Reminds me of Christopher Reeve's interviews when he was on a ventilator 24/7

Who's the guy on Fox News that has to take a breath for every word he speaks? Reminds me of Christopher Reeve's interviews when he was on a ventilator 24/7

Charles Krauthammer

He was injured years back in a fire and almost died at the time. Total facial and throat reconstruction.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Charles Krauthammer

He was injured years back in a fire and almost died at the time. Total facial and throat reconstruction.

Actually he was paralyzed in a diving accident while a Harvard Medical student. A brilliant guy who has authored some terrific books.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT