ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl…

I’m not worried about growing a program; just curious if that is what we need to do.

I agree but once again does the math add up? Pretty sure we can only count 2 of our wins towards bowl eligibility.

Am I correct that we need to go 4-2 the next 6 games to be bowl eligible?
Theoretically, yes... But in reality if we go 6-6 we will go to a bowl game. Only one FCS game is supposed to count, but we can apply for a hardship waiver.

At this point... I wouldn't worry too much about it... We are now in DEAD LAST place in the East Division. And our three hardest games are still ahead of us -- JMU, Coastal, App.

Shocking how many are all worried about going to the bowls they turned their nose up about not that long ago.

MU has to go 7-5, as only one I-AA win counts. Of the six games remaining, three teams are simply a whole lot better than us. The other three we could beat. So 6-6 is best case scenario, which is short.

However, it is pretty clear that CH has lost control of this team and we have every chance to lose out.

However, it is pretty clear that CH has lost control of this team and we have every chance to lose out.
Something transpired during the full week of victory laps that commenced once the clock hit double zeros in South Bend. We'll probably never know what it was, but something happened. O-Line coach up & quit right after arguably the biggest win in program history. O-Line has fallen apart after pushing the Irish around. I don't expect any answers, but I know there's quite a few questions.

Something transpired during the full week of victory laps that commenced once the clock hit double zeros in South Bend. We'll probably never know what it was, but something happened. O-Line coach up & quit right after arguably the biggest win in program history. O-Line has fallen apart after pushing the Irish around. I don't expect any answers, but I know there's quite a few questions.
he didnt choose to quit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT