ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Schedule Is Out

The Real SamC

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 15, 2007
The Lords and Masters of college football, AKA The Walt Disney Company, AKA ESPN have announced the bowl schedule for 19-20. Bowls will start earlier than ever, on Friday the 20th, only 13 days after the conference championships. Doesn't affect CUSA, but they are bringing back the playing of minor bowls after New Years Day, which never worked. CUSA's share:

Friday 20th 2:00 Bahamas vs. MAC
Saturday 21st 2:00 New Mexico vs. MWC
3:30 Boca Raton vs. AAC (on ABC)
9:00 New Orleans vs. Sun Belt
Monday 23rd 2:30 Gasparilla vs. AAC
Tuesday 24th 8:00 Hawaii vs. MWC
Monday 30th 12:30 First Responders (Heart of Dallas) vs. Big 12

Heart of Dallas Bowl moves from the old Cotton Bowl Stadium, which is being used for the NHL's New Years Day outdoor hockey game (average mid day temperature in Dallas in January is 57, good luck) to SMU.

Reactions: NJSOB
Bowls will start earlier than ever, on Friday the 20th,.

FALSE, you blithering fool.

Last year, there were seven FBS bowls before the 20th including three C-USA teams. Hell, Marshall’s own game was on the 20th.

This year’s slate begins five days after last year’s start.

Quotes don't show up from ignored members either, and yes, I ignore every persona of the mental defective. So if he has some minor point about spelling or some other minor issue, I will never know.

Everyone else here, while we may disagree on this or that, is actually a MU fan and actually trying to exchange information and views. Then you have the mental defective, who probably posts on 100s of boards the subject matter of which he has no interest in, only in arguing with actual useful people.

He really takes away from the board, you should ban him, but it is your candy store and I am just a guest.

I hope we end up in Boca again.This would be good for our fans in this area and also many relatives of our players;not to mention recruiting.

Quotes don't show up from ignored members either, and yes, I ignore every persona of the mental defective. So if he has some minor point about spelling or some other minor issue, I will never know.

Everyone else here, while we may disagree on this or that, is actually a MU fan and actually trying to exchange information and views. Then you have the mental defective, who probably posts on 100s of boards the subject matter of which he has no interest in, only in arguing with actual useful people.

He really takes away from the board, you should ban him, but it is your candy store and I am just a guest.
Sam - green blood is strong!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....

Reactions: CarolinaZilla69
Quotes don't show up from ignored members either,

That just means somebody needs to copy-and-paste instead of quote.

Let me get this straight: You repeatedly and extensively post false information that you present as factual. You then claim to be an asset to the board. As a result of your habitual lying on here, I correct you on those numerous fallacies. Yet I am the one who takes away from the board?

If you didn't have me on ignore, perhaps you would try to start being more honest with the things you post. Last week, you reposted another of your bogus "facts" because you didn't read an earlier message from me that debunked your claim.

Hey gameloc - shut your pie hole. Nobody cares....

If you spent less time with your miserable failures trying to be witty on here, you would have more time to clean up that mud hole in your front yard.

Now, run along and block this name, too, baby.

Anyway. Back to the thread topic...

Given the bowl tie-ins, TV, and day the game is played, I think that going to Boca should be the first choice, followed by #2 First Responders and #3 NM Bowl.

The Lords and Masters of college football, AKA The Walt Disney Company, AKA ESPN have announced the bowl schedule for 19-20. Bowls will start earlier than ever, on Friday the 20th, only 13 days after the conference championships. Doesn't affect CUSA, but they are bringing back the playing of minor bowls after New Years Day, which never worked. CUSA's share:

Friday 20th 2:00 Bahamas vs. MAC
Saturday 21st 2:00 New Mexico vs. MWC
3:30 Boca Raton vs. AAC (on ABC)
9:00 New Orleans vs. Sun Belt
Monday 23rd 2:30 Gasparilla vs. AAC
Tuesday 24th 8:00 Hawaii vs. MWC
Monday 30th 12:30 First Responders (Heart of Dallas) vs. Big 12

Heart of Dallas Bowl moves from the old Cotton Bowl Stadium, which is being used for the NHL's New Years Day outdoor hockey game (average mid day temperature in Dallas in January is 57, good luck) to SMU.

32k seat Ford is better than the 92k Cotton bowl...Better location in many ways. You know the temperature in the Hockey arenas are usually in the 50-60 degree range....

I read an article earlier today regarding the bowl lineup changes for the 2020-2025 bowl cycle. It looks like CUSA is getting squeezed out of the Gasparilla Bowl but will keep ties with the Boca Raton, New Orleans, New Mexico, Hawaii, Bahamas, the new Myrtle Beach game and another ESPN owned bowl, like the First Responders, Armed Forces, Frisco, or even the Cure Bowl in Orlando.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT