ADVERTISEMENT

But the Laptop!

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Hunter Biden to plead guilty to three federal charges.

Apologize, Herdman, vehemently.

Plead guilty to three federal charges (one of which was a gun charge) & avoided jail time? Totally shocked Hunter benefitted from who his father is.

Plead guilty to three federal charges (one of which was a gun charge) & avoided jail time? Totally shocked Hunter benefitted from who his father is.
2 misdemeanors and lying on a gun application should get how many years jail time?? I want to note your answer for the future when trump is convicted.

2 misdemeanors and lying on a gun application should get how many years jail time?? I want to note your answer for the future when trump is convicted.
Why did that investigation take around 5 years and ONLY with two misdemeanors and an easily provable gun charge?

Reactions: mlblack16.
More proof the DOJ is simply an arm of the DNC. But, the good news is that the lying DOJ cannot use the 'no comment' excuse any longer due to this investigation no longer being ongoing.
Hunter Biden blows the dems "We NeEd MoRe GuN LaWs!" rhetoric out of the water

Reactions: 19MU88
Puts on conspiracy hat:

Hunter plea deal in combo with BIden agreeing to not run in 2024.
Say hello to president Newsom.

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
Hunter Biden to plead guilty to three federal charges.

Apologize, Herdman, vehemently.
for what? sounds like he knew he was caught redhanded. I have no idea what you mean apologize for. Hunter is a piece of crap, like his family.

you act like this is some kind of victory? The Presidents son(then VP also) was doing corrupt things while the family was benefitting and partaking in the corruption(at our expense and their abuse of office). Oh, and he can work a dela with the DOJ his dad controls now?

Ain't apologizing for shit and this is not over.

Who does that Donald Trump appointed US attorney report to?

Answer: crooked Merritt Garland.
Surely the U S attorney appointed by your orange jesus would have the nads to let us know if his investigation was impeded in any way. Or perhaps the U S attorney appointed by your orange jesus is inept, like many of his appointees.

Surely the U S attorney appointed by your orange jesus would have the nads to let us know if his investigation was impeded in any way. Or perhaps the U S attorney appointed by your orange jesus is inept, like many of his appointees.
probably not, we all thought Mattis was a great person. He was just another get a big war going guy. Mitch McConnell would suck Chuck Schumer's dick to stay minority leader.

for what? sounds like he knew he was caught redhanded. I have no idea what you mean apologize for. Hunter is a piece of crap, like his family.

you act like this is some kind of victory? The Presidents son(then VP also) was doing corrupt things while the family was benefitting and partaking in the corruption(at our expense and their abuse of office). Oh, and he can work a dela with the DOJ his dad controls now?

Ain't apologizing for shit and this is not over.

Politically it is a victory. The charges are minimal and he won't do jail time or suffer any consequences....

If Biden wants to run you can say "we investigated everything and DID in fact bring him to 'justice'." So that just shuts the door on needing to further investigate anything. And you can spin it that even the Biden family is not above the law.

Or if Biden needs an out he can say our family has been through a lot and I want to step aside and not run in 2024...so he and the establishment doesn't have to admit he has neurocognitive issues as the real issue.

Politically it is a victory. The charges are minimal and he won't do jail time or suffer any consequences....

If Biden wants to run you can say "we investigated everything and DID in fact bring him to 'justice'." So that just shuts the door on needing to further investigate anything. And you can spin it that even the Biden family is not above the law.

Or if Biden needs an out he can say our family has been through a lot and I want to step aside and not run in 2024...so he and the establishment doesn't have to admit he has neurocognitive issues as the real issue.
he was never going to serve jail time. the Mush admin would have pardoned him. The bigger thing they can get nabbed on his bribes and where they lead to.

That's what I'm saying though...these charges will shut down discussion/investigation of the bribes.

"see, we investigated everything and charged him. nothing else to see here."
FROM BBC. They could have gone for this. They are going to send him to monitoring and drug rehab. Judge will likely approve. If it were me and you we would be going to a federal prison. The gun charge would have definitely landed us in jail.

In theory, he still faces a maximum penalty of a year in prison on each of the tax charges and 10 years in prison on the gun charge, the justice department said in a statement. The proposed deal would need to be approved by the judge in the case, who will also determine the sentence.

Correct me if I have this wrong...not paying taxes on time means he eventually paid the taxes? I'm ok with probation for that.

Lying when buying a gun by not declaring he was using drugs? I'm ok with that; I mean I am actually OK with lying about that, I believe it is not the government's business if you use drugs unless you harm others while using. Millions of Americans lie about that every year and are not prosecuted (this is simply logical, how many states have legal pot now lol). I've read that there are only about 200 of these prosecutions per year, usually it's an extra charge against people doing dumb shit to use as leverage for a plea. Sounds like what happened here.

Correct me if I have this wrong...not paying taxes on time means he eventually paid the taxes? I'm ok with probation for that.

Lying when buying a gun by not declaring he was using drugs? I'm ok with that; I mean I am actually OK with lying about that, I believe it is not the government's business if you use drugs unless you harm others while using. Millions of Americans lie about that every year and are not prosecuted (this is simply logical, how many states have legal pot now lol). I've read that there are only about 200 of these prosecutions per year, usually it's an extra charge against people doing dumb shit to use as leverage for a plea. Sounds like what happened here.
He didn’t pay the taxes. A dem donor paid them for him. Ok good to know it’s ok to lie to the feds when at the same time want stricter gun laws. And yes I know you will claim you’re not a dem and don’t want stricter gun laws

You have to be kidding me.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
He didn’t pay the taxes. A dem donor paid them for him. Ok good to know it’s ok to lie to the feds when at the same time want stricter gun laws. And yes I know you will claim you’re not a dem and don’t want stricter gun laws
Didn't he throw the gun in a dumpster near a pre-school or some kind of school?

Didn't he throw the gun in a dumpster near a pre-school or some kind of school?
He had his wife or girlfriend get rid of it. There’s also video of him distributing drugs to others while in possession of the gun. That’s at least 5 years for some groups, that the dems claim to truly care about

He had his wife or girlfriend get rid of it. There’s also video of him distributing drugs to others while in possession of the gun. That’s at least 5 years for some groups, that the dems claim to truly care about
Exactly.

it’s worse than that. She dumped the gun because she was afraid he would use it, especially while high. She didn’t trust him around children. And that’s before the FBI got involved.

probably not, we all thought Mattis was a great person. He was just another get a big war going guy. Mitch McConnell would suck Chuck Schumer's dick to stay minority leader
So then, we have no choice but to recognize your orange jesus has the gross inability to appoint people who can function in their field.

he was never going to serve jail time. the Mush admin would have pardoned him. The bigger thing they can get nabbed on his bribes and where they lead to.
You're a lying idiot. As of now there is no evidence provided that joe Biden has broken any laws.

You're a lying idiot. As of now there is no evidence provided that joe Biden has broken any laws.
He just had millions show up in nearly 15 to 20 LLC's and in his family's bank accounts. Countries like China, Ukraine, and Romania.

He just had millions show up in nearly 15 to 20 LLC's and in his family's bank accounts. Countries like China, Ukraine, and Romania.

Why am I not at all surprised by your response?

it is normal to have all those LLC's(especially when you are a lifelong govt employee and make nothing or offer no kid of service) and money from Romania show up in your grandkids bank accounts. Happens all the time.

it is normal to have all those LLC's(especially when you are a lifelong govt employee and make nothing or offer no kid of service) and money from Romania show up in your grandkids bank accounts. Happens all the time.

The “can’t blame a guy for lying while breaking the law" defense is pretty wild.

Legally, does it matter who pays your taxes? I'm pretty sure the government just wants the money.

Dude...obviously you don't know me. Guns are fvxking awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT