ADVERTISEMENT

C-USA is Terrible

Ahhhh.... gosh it would be nice to be in the stability and local rival flavor of the MAC.. oh wait I have made that argument many times and get housed for even thinking it. One day everyone else will wake up enlightened as well....

I still think FIU will be a solid squad.

WKU is garbage.

Charlotte is going to be Charlotte.

To be a little bit fair, Tulane has a decent football team. They came on strong at the end of last year, and were supposed to be very competitive in the American this year.

I don't think Marshall would beat them this year.

To be a little bit fair, Tulane has a decent football team. They came on strong at the end of last year, and were supposed to be very competitive in the American this year.

They've won six out of their last seven games.

Wow, soooooooooooo after ONE NIGHT of college football, with, what, 8 games, two of those involving CUSA teams, one known to be bound for a well deserved (karma is a bitch) bad year, we can make conclusions about the whole conference, if not the whole season overall.

Congratulations Clemson.

I think the basketball team might get hot in the conference tournament and who knows? See you in March.

That's the problem, no one in CUSA would, and Tulane is certainly not the best team in the AAC. The difference is becoming unbearable. MMMMMMMMMAC!

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I'll be here for you, just like I know you'll be at home every Saturday during the fall.

Oh I won’t be home, I’ll be watching my daughter play soccer, my son wrestle and also play soccer and some fall baseball up until November. Hopefully, I can catch a MU game on something like Facebook or some other phenomenal channel that CUSA has conjured up. It’s much cheaper than breaking the bank to watch a WKU team that was just drubbed by a FSC school for a second year in a row.

Hopefully, I can catch a MU game on something like Facebook or some other phenomenal channel that CUSA has conjured up.
25584617_1.jpg

That may be true. However are they Alabama? Our good should match their good. Sure we may lose, but we should be in the fight. FIU got their doors blown off. If FIU turns their season around in CUSA play is that because they improved or is Tulane (yes Tulane) that far above CUSA?

Good teams play with good teams. Period.

Does Doc make you sit in a specific area of the stadium so he can keep his eye on you, or are you free to sit wherever? Asking for @MichiganHerd

I sit in 122. It’s on the west side of the stadium, more commonly known as the “scoreboard side” to those of you that don’t attend games very often.

Stop guys, Coach Stowers is probably trying to prepare for a high level meeting . Big game this weekend.

Oh I won’t be home, I’ll be watching my daughter play soccer, my son wrestle and also play soccer and some fall baseball up until November. Hopefully, I can catch a MU game on something like Facebook or some other phenomenal channel that CUSA has conjured up. It’s much cheaper than breaking the bank to watch a WKU team that was just drubbed by a FSC school for a second year in a row.
Man what a miserable a$$hole. If you're so angry with our school and conference just go away. You won't be missed.

Coach Stowers you sit in 122 BUT how can it be the “scoreboard side” when the scoreboards are in the end zones?. I sit in 114 and we do not refer to it as the “scoreboard side” but the “West side.” Just saying.

Sad that Wku can't even beat a bad fc s school. Can't wait to curb stomp them later this year. Hope we beat them by 50

Reactions: ATOesMU
Ahhhh.... gosh it would be nice to be in the stability and local rival flavor of the MAC.. oh wait I have made that argument many times and get housed for even thinking it. One day everyone else will wake up enlightened as well....

Can you name a football school who left a conference then went back to the conference they left?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT