ADVERTISEMENT

California Hypocrisy

Excellent use of taxpayer money. But it's ok because it's what you agree with. Weird how that works. You cons should make monetary contributions to the cause.

Excellent use of taxpayer money. But it's ok because it's what you agree with. Weird how that works. You cons should make monetary contributions to the cause.
I wish I knew Abbott or DeSantis better, I would ask them to send a car load right to your front door. But, that would be bad because then they would be in a labor camp.

I wish I knew Abbott or DeSantis better, I would ask them to send a car load right to your front door. But, that would be bad because then they would be in a labor camp.

The Curry family also petitioned the local government to build fencing and shrubbery around their home to protect the family from watchful eyes if they couldn’t block the new families from joining the neighborhood entirely.

"Should that not be sufficient for the state, we ask that the town commits to investing in considerably taller fencing and landscaping to block sight lines onto our family's property."

I have friends that are Mexican and earned their citizenship. They don't like this illegal stuff either.

Reactions: rvntx
I have friends that are Mexican and earned their citizenship. They don't like this illegal stuff either.

So, based on your statement and your support for open borders you are willing to take in illegal immigrants?

So, based on your statement and your support for open borders you are willing to take in illegal immigrants?
That's how I read it. Thinking there's some fine print involved though. Probably need a 25 foot steel wall around the wood working shop. Does out Wayne have that kind of money to protect guys like greed?

hell, i'm surprised the rest of the hypocrites in that area didn't block curry from buying a home there.

Legal immigrants on average probably hate illegal immigrants more than your average MAGA type does to be honest.

Doubly so if they’re from anywhere other than Mexico.

Legal immigrants on average probably hate illegal immigrants more than your average MAGA type does to be honest.

Doubly so if they’re from anywhere other than Mexico.
Point of thread is to obviously show that the liberals hate them more than any other group. Look at how they treat them, and look at where the liberals try to send them all. If you want to let them in, then house them in your neck of the woods.

Point of thread is to obviously show that the liberals hate them more than any other group. Look at how they treat them, and look at where the liberals try to send them all. If you want to let them in, then house them in your neck of the woods.
I’ll, uh, see if we can fit any more in

We support illegals, just not in our neighborhood

Same is true in Martha's Vineyard, Long Island, and Corning
Let me see. Those three places are well to do places with a lot of rich people. rich people usually equates to Republicans. So why do they use tax money to transport them there. also, it is very cold there this time of year . Seems rather inhumane to me. But anything Republicans do you die hards always blindly go along with it.

Let me see. Those three places are well to do places with a lot of rich people. rich people usually equates to Republicans. So why do they use tax money to transport them there. also, it is very cold there this time of year . Seems rather inhumane to me. But anything Republicans do you die hards always blindly go along with it.
Posh area in California and you think they're all republicans?

Time to go stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
Let me see. Those three places are well to do places with a lot of rich people. rich people usually equates to Republicans.

🥱🥱🥱

I was referring to those cities that were mentioned in the East. Besides there are a lot of Republicans in California even if they are a progressive Democratic state.

The world has changed over the last 40-50 years.

Republicans are now the uneducated, barefoot, and poor toothless creatures. Think WV, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

Democrats are now the elite, the rich & famous, the Hollywood crew. Think Pelosi, Gates, rifle.

I'm not even sure a Republican is allowed on Martha's Vineyard. Thinking the illegals were treated better there than any Republican. You been to New York before? Long Island? I'm not sure of the political makeup of Corning, but I do know they only like blowjobs. Still looking for answers though as to their preference - receiving versus giving.

Republicans are now the uneducated, barefoot, and poor toothless creatures. Think WV, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

Democrats are now the elite, the rich & famous, the Hollywood crew. Think Pelosi, Gates, rifle.

I'm not even sure a Republican is allowed on Martha's Vineyard. Thinking the illegals were treated better there than any Republican. You been to New York before? Long Island? I'm not sure of the political makeup of Corning, but I do know they only like blowjobs. Still looking for answers though as to their preference - receiving versus giving.

Hello, I am Thurston Winchester Gates Winsdor the III and I am from Corning. We only partake in oral obligations, peasants. And special order vinyl flooring, rubes.

You sure got part of it right with the uneducated and such. Marths Vineyard does not sound like a bunch of poor people. I have been to Corning and it is a basically rich city. Long Island I can only go by the people I met while I lived in Florida from there. They move to Florida because they dont want to pay their taxes in New York. People with plenty of money and why Florida is going to the dogs now.

I was surprised but Long Island actually has a Republican lean in state house representatives. Corning has a hard Republican lean. Martha’s Vineyard I can’t find information on. Have to give Oldie credit where it’s due, he got this one right.

I was surprised but Long Island actually has a Republican lean in state house representatives. Corning has a hard Republican lean. Martha’s Vineyard I can’t find information on. Have to give Oldie credit where it’s due, he got this one right.

Hmmm... The way I read Oldie's statement on Long Island is the Republicans from there have moved to Florida, so Long Island is better for it and FL is worse off...

Long Island I can only go by the people I met while I lived in Florida from there. They move to Florida because they dont want to pay their taxes in New York. People with plenty of money and why Florida is going to the dogs now.

So I think both of you are wrong.

Not surprised though. Birds of a feather...

What we’ve learned in the other thread is that whomever has money…Dems or Repubs….it doesn’t matter. It’s the govts money anyway. No reason to be concerned with who has it in their accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT