ADVERTISEMENT

California Hypocrisy

Wow Sherlock, who would have guessed the ultra-rich who live in those prosperous counties would vote Democrat. I think you (unwittingly) just proved our point. The rich, and especially the ultra-rich, lean democrat...

You're an idiot. The counties that Biden won contain 67 million more Americans than counties won by your orange jesus. When looking at households classed by income, a majority of those in all income categories reside in Biden counties.

What we’ve learned in the other thread is that whomever has money…Dems or Repubs….it doesn’t matter. It’s the govts money anyway. No reason to be concerned with who has it in their accounts.
The government owns all the taxes on things they tax.

Then dont bother worrying yourself over what you don’t own. Your constant yapping and bellyaching about “transferring money to the wealthy” is none of your business. It’s not yours anyway. Right?

Apparently the govt wants winners to have use of their money and losers like you to suffer.

greed, let's get this thread back on the topic at hand. what are your thoughts in regard to an open border policy, one that allows immigrants to walk right into our country? these poor people (so I've read) are escaping hardships from their 'home' country, and need to have a legitimate shot at security and prosperity here in our country. what's your thoughts in regard to supporters of an open border turning around and denouncing those who dare move into an area where those same supporters live? do you find that to be hypocritical? I know you support the open border policy, so what are your thoughts on allowing them to live in your neighborhood?

Then dont bother worrying yourself over what you don’t own.
That's YOUR problem. Bigly. Moron.
Your constant yapping and bellyaching about “transferring money to the wealthy” is none of your business.
Nor is it your business if Bernie Sanders charges admission for a gathering.
It’s not yours anyway. Right?
Correct. And not yours.
Apparently the republicans want the rich to have wealth transferred from the poor to them.

That's YOUR problem. Bigly. Moron.

Nor is it your business if Bernie Sanders charges admission for a gathering.

Correct. And not yours.
This is why you’re an ignorant hilljack. I’m mocking you. Of course Bernie can charge what he wants. I couldn’t care less moron. I’m being sarcastic when pointing out this hypocrisy.

Rubes like yourself are always whining about what is charged for… what someone makes $$…millionaires this. Billionaires that. Then the irony of millionaire Bernie charging and making money off an “anti capitalist” seminar…is HILARIOUS!!!

You can’t make this up. Great stuff.

Reactions: 19MU88
This is why you’re an ignorant hilljack. I’m mocking you. Of course Bernie can charge what he wants. I couldn’t care less moron. I’m being sarcastic when pointing out this hypocrisy.

Rubes like yourself are always whining about what is charged for… what someone makes $$…millionaires this. Billionaires that. Then the irony of millionaire Bernie charging and making money off an “anti capitalist” seminar…is HILARIOUS!!!

You can’t make this up. Great stuff.
I just laugh at your stupidity

No you don’t. You’re upset because you (apparently) don’t own any of your own money and it’s being “given to the rich”.
You're so stupid I have to laugh to keep from crying. I've never said people don't own any of their money. They just don't own taxes. The government does. Lying hocker.

You're so stupid I have to laugh to keep from crying. I've never said people don't own any of their money. They just don't own taxes. The government does. Lying hocker.

Democrats recently controlled the exectutive and legislative branches of govt. Why didn't they do what you wanted?

greed, let's get this thread back on the topic at hand. what are your thoughts in regard to an open border policy, one that allows immigrants to walk right into our country? these poor people (so I've read) are escaping hardships from their 'home' country, and need to have a legitimate shot at security and prosperity here in our country. what's your thoughts in regard to supporters of an open border turning around and denouncing those who dare move into an area where those same supporters live? do you find that to be hypocritical? I know you support the open border policy, so what are your thoughts on allowing them to live in your neighborhood?
greed, I'm patiently awaiting your response. if you're too dumb to respond, just say so, and I'll understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Democrats recently controlled the exectutive and legislative branches of govt. Why didn't they do what you wanted?
They got stuff done. Not enough. But not enough good stuff from democrats is better than the sludge the republican trumptards offer.

I'm fairly certain I'd rather have the immigrants than the likes of you.
79nwxi.jpg

I'm sure you would, as long as they don't setup shop within 50 miles of your pole barn.
Shit. Greed never hired a needy kid from the hood to sweep up saw dust. You think he would put up with a foreigner moving to his neck of the woods to live?

I know I would.
I won't call you a liar, but instead will go with a fibber. I just can't see you walking across the road and eating burritos with Gomez and Lolita. Perhaps I'm wrong, but can't imagine you sitting out there on the front porch cutting the rug to the sounds of a mariachi performing 20 yards away. Think you would rather sit there and listen to me crank up some ZZ Top and Skynyrd.

I won't call you a liar, but instead will go with a fibber. I just can't see you walking across the road and eating burritos with Gomez and Lolita. Perhaps I'm wrong, but can't imagine you sitting out there on the front porch cutting the rug to the sounds of a mariachi performing 20 yards away. Think you would rather sit there and listen to me crank up some ZZ Top and Skynyrd.
I'll take the chances that Gomez and Lolita won't puke and urinate from their porch, plant a Magat flag in the yard, and at least catholics are not God haters. And hopefully the goats will be safe from your sexual deviancy.
Definitely taking the chances with the immigrants.

I'll take the chances that Gomez and Lolita won't puke and urinate from their porch, plant a Magat flag in the yard, and at least catholics are not God haters. And hopefully the goats will be safe from your sexual deviancy.
Definitely taking the chances with the immigrants.
I've never known my wife to behave in that manner.

Wow Sherlock, who would have guessed the ultra-rich who live in those prosperous counties would vote Democrat. I think you (unwittingly) just proved our point. The rich, and especially the ultra-rich, lean democrat...

of course that doesn't account for the fact that many of the people who work in those counties commute back to red counties. Left wing progressives are what is killing this country currently. Oh for the days when liberals were in charge of the DNC

Reactions: mlblack16.
Yep...

Blue state "justice"...
****ed up but yes. Context is that he was a minor at the time, but we’re talking he was 16ish and one of the victims was like 5. It sounds like the prosecutions dragged their feet until they had to rush a case then let him take an egregiously light plea deal.

But far as I can tell he wasn’t an immigrant so I’m not sure what the point of posting it was.

Now think for a minute...

"A higher percentage of the foreign-born population than the native-born population is of working age (18-64)."

Odds are he is according to those stats, or at a minimum his parents are...
I feel intensely confident that the source originally provided for the story would’ve tripped over itself to mention that he’s an immigrant.

I feel intensely confident that the source originally provided for the story would’ve tripped over itself to mention that he’s an immigrant.

Glad you are so intensely confident. You mean the court reports???

Considering he’s not an immigrant, but most people there are, I guess this piece of anecdotal evidence shows it’s better to live next to immigrants.

Considering he’s not an immigrant, but most people there are, I guess this piece of anecdotal evidence shows it’s better to live next to immigrants.

Have you proven he's not an immigrant?

And not most people are. It is people of working age 18-64.

At least get it right before you offer anecdotal evidence...

Have you proven he's not an immigrant?

And not most people are. It is people of working age 18-64.

At least get it right before you offer anecdotal evidence...
Ha! Telling me to get it right when you’re just pulling statistics from an area and making an assumption a guy is an immigrant. ****ing rich.

Ha! Telling me to get it right when you’re just pulling statistics from an area and making an assumption a guy is an immigrant. ****ing rich.

Thanks. I thought it was too. 👍🙂

I made an assumption based on statistics.

"81% of the foreign-born population is of working age (18-64) while only 60% of the native-born population belongs to this age group."

You state something as fact using the same statistics when in fact this is the more relevant statistic.

"Minnesota’s immigrant population totals 472,849 individuals representing 8.5% of the state’s total population"

Meanwhile this is the recent increase in foreign born individuals in Minnesota.

"According to the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED), the number of immigrants in the labor force increased by 40% from 2006-2016."

"Compared to national immigration trends, the growth in immigrant population here is outpacing the growth in other states and nationally. Between 1990 and 2018, the state’s immigrant population grew by over 300%, while the national immigrant population grew by 126%."

So I again ask - are you intently confident enough to prove this individual is not an immigrant or the child of immigrants?

You're an idiot.

No. HandH is. He incorrectly used statistics to foolishly use anecdotal evidence to support one of your idiotic statements.

So, he is even more of an idiot for being an idiot in an attempt to justify an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT