ADVERTISEMENT

California Hypocrisy

No. HandH is. He incorrectly used statistics to foolishly use anecdotal evidence to support one of your idiotic statements.

So, he is even more of an idiot for being an idiot in an attempt to justify an idiot.
You're an idiot. You threw statistics out there that you didn't understand...maybe you still don't.

You're an idiot. You threw statistics out there that you didn't understand...maybe you still don't.

Speaking of statistics...

Who's the real idiot here? The guy who said it or the guy who defends the guy who said it???

“But here’s what matters: more than half the women in my cabinet, more than half the people, more than half the women in my administration are women,” Biden said:

Sooo.... What statistics did I throw out that you don't understand? Because I understand all of them. However you and your buddy HandH don't, because you are blabbering on about it and he indicated he believes there are more immigrants than native born in MN...

Considering he’s not an immigrant, but most people there are,

Here is one statistic there is no debate on - you are 100% an idiot!!!

You should. I just explained them to your stupid self.

🥱🥱🥱

barking-wrong-tree-cartoon-260nw-655619992.jpg

Now think for a minute...

"A higher percentage of the foreign-born population than the native-born population is of working age (18-64)."

Odds are he is according to those stats, or at a minimum his parents are...
Ok so let’s recap. You posted this link, with this comment, saying that this meant that, and I quote, “odds are he is (foreign born) according to those stats, or at a minimum his parents are.”

That comment only makes sense if you think that the quote that you pulled means that more of the working age population are foreign-born than native born. Otherwise it wouldn’t imply anything about the odds that an individual there was foreign born.

I wasn’t really paying attention to what state we were talking about and just made the assumption that you hadn’t grossly misunderstood or mischaracterized the source. So sure, shame on me for thinking you’re competent. But holy shit, the absolute gall it requires to **** up as badly as you did and then talk shit about someone else just going along with it.

“odds are he is (foreign born) according to those stats, or at a minimum his parents are.”

Also from this link...

"Between 1990 and 2018, the state’s immigrant population grew by over 300%, while the national immigrant population grew by 126%."

The majority of immigrants (81%) are in the 18-64 age range. The rapist is 20, so likely born in 2002. His parents would likely be at least 20 at the time of his birth (40 now), being born in 1982 in this example. This is before the surge in immigration that began in 1990 as referenced in the MN Chamber of Commerce link.

The rapist's name is Mohamed Bakari Shei, hardly a traditional Minnesota name.

All of the aforementioned suggests that he, or his parents, are statistically immigrants.

So again, prove that he or his parents are not immigrants as I suggested they are in my quote you posted. BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS WITH PROOF!!!

I also followed your response up with a clarification to expand on what I had originally posted since you didn't follow what I had posted and/or I didn't make myself clear.

You state something as fact using the same statistics when in fact this is the more relevant statistic.

"Minnesota’s immigrant population totals 472,849 individuals representing 8.5% of the state’s total population"

I wasn’t really paying attention to what state we were talking about and just made the assumption that you hadn’t grossly misunderstood or mischaracterized the source.

Dude, you are the one who researched the entire issue and knew the background and that he was underage at the time of the rape and now you are saying that you didn't know what state we are talking about?

Lastly, see what happens when you try to take up for EG? It's never a good thing...

Lastly, see what happens when you try to take up for EG? It's never a good thing...
See what happens when you post stupid statements? You get schooled by EG. You idiot. The statistics you provided (facts) show there's a slightly better than 1 out of 10 odds.

See what happens when you post stupid statements? You get schooled by EG. You idiot. The statistics you provided (facts) show there's a slightly better than 1 out of 10 odds.

You are so stupid to understand there are variables in play, such as 81% of immigrants are in the 18-64 age range. Both the rapist (for sure) and his parents (most likely) are in this age bracket. This increases the odds significantly from your basic and simple percentage, simpleton.

Go back to school because you just flunked out, idiot...

You are so stupid to understand there are variables in play, such as 81% of immigrants are in the 18-64 age range. Both the rapist (for sure) and his parents (most likely) are in this age bracket. This increases the odds significantly from your basic and simple percentage, simpleton.

Go back to school because you just flunked out, idiot...
Using the data you provided (but did not understand) I have shown the odds are slightly better than 1 out of 10. Idiot.

Using the data you provided (but did not understand) I have shown the odds are slightly better than 1 out of 10. Idiot.

Keep repeating it over and over. It's not going to change a thing. You keep failing to consider the application of any variables such as the rapidly increasing immigration rates over the last thirty years and and average age of these immigrants that is statistically lower than native born Minnesotans that would trend these percentages higher.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Ok so let’s recap. You posted this link, with this comment, saying that this meant that, and I quote, “odds are he is (foreign born) according to those stats, or at a minimum his parents are.”

Ok, one last time using your own simple math without the application of any variables that are too complex for your simple mind to comprehend.

My own words as confirmed by HandH.

He or his parents are foreign born...

He...1 in 10
His mother...1 in 10
His father...1 in 10

He and his parents...3 in 10

How can you always be so wrong???

Ok, one last time using your own simple math without the application of any variables that are too complex for your simple mind to comprehend.

My own words as confirmed by HandH.

He or his parents are foreign born...

He...1 in 10
His mother...1 in 10
His father...1 in 10

He and his parents...3 in 10

How can you always be so wrong???
You're an idiot. The original assumption you made was not about his parents. You added that variable LATER.

But far as I can tell he wasn’t an immigrant

Odds are he is according to those stats

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT