ADVERTISEMENT

California's Population Increased

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Don't tell Crispy Lips, but California's population increased in 2023 by about 67k people. In other words, California's population increased in one year by about 4% of West Virginia's entire inbred population:

You act like people are just flowing into that state from other parts of the county. And that’s not true

• Natural increase
    Births minus deaths increased from 66,800 in 2020-2021 to 107,300 in 2022-2023
  • Foreign immigration
    Recovered to pre-pandemic levels, with a net gain of 115,900 persons in 2022-2023

You act like people are just flowing into that state from other parts of the county. And that’s not true

• Natural increase
  • Foreign immigration
    Recovered to pre-pandemic levels, with a net gain of 115,900 persons in 2022-2023
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

AP with the no look Mic Drop.

• Natural increase
  • Foreign immigration
2023:

California gained population
West Virginia lost population

California, a state which is very difficult for the average person to survive in, had over 60k population gain in 2023. West Virginia, where anybody who can spell their name (no application needed) can survive, lost population.

Don't be upset that you live in a shithole that everybody is trying to leave. After all, you're only a few miles from Ohio and Kentucky . . . not that either of those are great states, but they're a world better than West Virginia.

Bragging that American citizens in the state are being replaced by illegal immigrants is an odd flex, but you do you.

Less taxpayers, more people seems economically unsound, but Cali gonna Cali.

Bragging that American citizens in the state are being replaced by illegal immigrants is an odd flex, but you do you.
Being 60 and saying “flex,” especially while living in West Virginia, is a bad look.

And since you live in West Virginia, I know you’re uncultured, but illegal immigrants fill the tax coffers multiple ways.

Democrat policies are oppressive policies. They are destroying our country.

Reactions: 19MU88
Being 60 and saying “flex,” especially while living in West Virginia, is a bad look.

And since you live in West Virginia, I know you’re uncultured, but illegal immigrants fill the tax coffers multiple ways.
Bike crash must have knocked out the memory that I live in Ohio. I used flex specifically for you, thought you would like it, knew it would confuse herdman.

Bike crash must have knocked out the memory that I live in Ohio. I used flex specifically for you, thought you would like it, knew it would confuse herdman.
Oh, yeah. I remember now. You said that working in West Virginia was bad enough and that you couldn't imagine living in such a shithole. So you decided to move a mile away from the border across the shit-brown colored river.

Don't tell Crispy Lips, but California's population increased in 2023 by about 67k people. In other words, California's population increased in one year by about 4% of West Virginia's entire inbred population:

I don't like having to constantly dumb things down for you.
That data is through July 1. That means half of the 2023 data hadn't been tabulated yet.

As seen in my link, the full 2023 numbers show an increase unlike your shithole state that saw a decrease.

I don't like having to constantly dumb things down for you.
That data is through July 1. That means half of the 2023 data hadn't been tabulated yet.

As seen in my link, the full 2023 numbers show an increase unlike your shithole state that saw a decrease.

You're just pissed that California is a shithole.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT