ADVERTISEMENT

Can i get official documentation here?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Perhaps by the official forum moderator?

I've signed this wager a couple dozen times now.

Trump wins in a landslide. Can this be placed within the forum archives?

Greed is a slippery human being whose entire life is based on getting an out. We cannot allow this cat to weasel out.

Is random Herd still alive? He used to bookmark these things but I'm not sure if he/she/her is still alive.

You are talking about the same guy who weaseled out of the Vietnam Draft.

He calls Vets "suckers and losers." This claim comes from one person and others who despise GREED have confirmed it was never said, but in honor of his Dementia Jesus I will fully endorse the claim.

Reactions: 19MU88
his definition of landslide and everybody else's is likely akin to the difference between pavement and jelly; you've already provided him an out.

^^^^^says the guy that didn't honor his bet.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

It is noted and documented. He is not getting out of it.
But you had nothing to say when 2 out of 4 conservatives didn't honor their bet when your orange jesus lost the last election. You have NOTHING to do with whether I honor the bet or not. You lying scumbag Godless trumpchum oath breaker.

But you had nothing to say when 2 out of 4 conservatives didn't honor their bet when your orange jesus lost the last election. You have NOTHING to do with whether I honor the bet or not. You lying scumbag Godless trumpchum oath breaker.
^lying again^^

Watch me swallow some trumpchum...
Dp-jJX.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT