ADVERTISEMENT

The best explanation for Trump's popularity

Let me dumb this down for you: cheeto's supporters include a higher percentage of uneducated than any other of the top 15 presidential candidates had; I am not just talking about sheer numbers, but the percentage of his supporters was greater than the percentage of supporters of other candidates who were uneducated.

Those, as a whole, without college educations tend to not be as a bright. Hence, if there is a big majority of Americans without college educations (they tend to not be as intelligent as those with educations), those uneducated tend to like cheeto.

To make it simple, you dumb fvcking rednecks are too stupid to understand what cheeto is selling you on, but you like his bigoted comments that make you feel better about your plot in life, so you support him.

My plot in life is pretty fvcking good, and I love trump. Same goes for all my friends, who are equally well-to-do and educated.

Reactions: ohio herd
My plot in life is pretty fvcking good, and I love trump. Same goes for all my friends, who are equally well-to-do and educated.
Me too. I am good looking, good at what I do, make some dollars, and well hung. I love Trump. Best thing to happen to this country in decades. We are all winners.

Me too. I am good looking, good at what I do, make some dollars, and well hung. I love Trump. Best thing to happen to this country in decades. We are all winners.

It makes rifle feel better about himself if he can convince himself that trump supporters are poor rednecks. Truth is, most trump supporters are forced to support him under the radar because the left has successfully labeled anyone who voted for him or supports him as a racist bigot. The polls before the election prove this. No one can judge you when you're in the voting booth.

It hilarious watching rifle and his fellow statists as champions of the poor and downtrodden while simultaneously denigrating trump supporters as poor and uneducated.

It makes rifle feel better about himself if he can convince himself that trump supporters are poor rednecks. Truth is, most trump supporters are forced to support him under the radar because the left has successfully labeled anyone who voted for him or supports him as a racist bigot. The polls before the election prove this. No one can judge you when you're in the voting booth.

It hilarious watching rifle and his fellow statists as champions of the poor and downtrodden while simultaneously denigrating trump supporters as poor and uneducated.
My mom who is probably third generation old school Democrat just loves Donald Trump. She watches the tv and says you tell them Donald. She is old school Democrat from WV. She says Donald Trump has helped the working man more than any Democrat in years.

Mom is right when she said anybody that doesn't vote for Trump is a fool. You tell them, Donald.

Best POTUS in a looooooooooooooooonnngg time.

Says the dumbass who thinks coal production in the US is on the rise and still argued even after I posted the link to the USEIA showing otherwise.

My mom who is probably third generation old school Democrat just loves Donald Trump. She watches the tv and says you tell them Donald. She is old school Democrat from WV. She says Donald Trump has helped the working man more than any Democrat in years.

Mom is right when she said anybody that doesn't vote for Trump is a fool. You tell them, Donald.

Best POTUS in a looooooooooooooooonnngg time.

Your mom is a f’ucking moron.

Reactions: Marine03
It makes rifle feel better about himself if he can convince himself that trump supporters are poor rednecks.

The majority of cheeto’s supporters are either poor or rednecks.

My plot in life is pretty fvcking good, and I love trump.

Oh, it must be an even numbered month we are in.

The night before the election, you stated that you were definitely voting for cheeto. Months later, after he continued showing what a fool he is, you promised that you didn’t vote for him and changed your mind in the booth. Now, you’re back to loving him.

Let us know when you switch again so we can all keep track.

The #MAGA is strong with this one

The funny thing is, I see all sorts of people I know who are redneck as fvck and they hate Trump. These are people from back home in WV and Southern Ohio. They are hard core Democrat, because they can't think for themselves. They inherited this way of thinking from their parents. Luckily, my old man never really talked politics around me growing up, so I was able to develop my own opinion on this matter...that and I got the fvck out of there as soon as I graduated high school.

Support for a candidate has much more to do with the region of the country you live, your profession, and other things that affect your day to day life, as opposed to whether or not you have a degree. Almost everybody I work with is college educated, and most of them are republicans. That's banking in a nutshell. But most people at a law firm, for instance, are also college educated but are democrats.

For a guy who supports a party whose calling card used to be that they cared for the little guy, it sure is a major change in strategy now that most of those people vote republicans.

The GOP is gaining voters. In 1992 white HS grads voted demorat by a 50-41 margin.
In 2016 the same group voted 59-33. That my friends is a shift of 35 points!

The GOP has lost some ground among college grads.
The GOP has gone from 49-41
The demoRATS have gained from 45- 53.

The GOP and Dems are in a statistical tie for voters with some college education.This is all according to PEW Research.

I said there would be an extraordinary astronomical alignment and there was.

kroqr.jpg

None of these distractions alter the fact that the body of the message I linked is accurate.

Answer: 67% of U.S. adults don't have at least a bachelor's degree.
that’s another popular vote answer!

only liberal idiots would say HRC won popular vote over and over then say the reason Trump won is because more people aren’t educated so they voted for him

None of these distractions alter the fact that the body of the message I linked is accurate.

I think it is bullshit. And I think, that while bigots overwhelmingly support Trump, bigotry isn't why he won, either.

It's the economy, stupid. Mainly the hollowing out of blue class jobs.

Now BC is right. His banker buddies support Trump. Because frankly my dog could be POTUS and they would support her if taxes were cut. For a bigger cut they would let her piss on their carpet. But she wouldn't do that, because she is a good girl.

You're just mad that the right has finally engaged in the culture war that you guys have been waging for 50 years.

You're just mad that the right has finally engaged in the culture war that you guys have been waging for 50 years.

Whose culture?

And what exactly is the right fighting?

I don't know what your culture is, but my culture is rather "redneck". Refined redneck, maybe. I do like craft beer and top-shelf bourbon, but I'll crack a PBR or even drink Jim Beam sometimes.

Whose culture?

And what exactly is the right fighting?

I don't know what your culture is, but my culture is rather "redneck". Refined redneck, maybe. I do like craft beer and top-shelf bourbon, but I'll crack a PBR or even drink Jim Beam sometimes.

Playing dumb I see.

As dumb as the person who can't/won't answer a question?

Not playing I see. The culture war between the secular left and the Christian right. You're just mad that we've stopped our decades long retreat and have engaged our enemies.

that’s another popular vote answer!

only liberal idiots would say HRC won popular vote over and over then say the reason Trump won is because more people aren’t educated so they voted for him

This is a prime example of the dumbing down of this board and just how stupid this poster is.

Lets start out with some facts and then tie them together to show the moron how the end result was possible while having everything I have said be accurate:

- Clinton won the popular vote
- 67% of American adults are uneducated (meaning less than a Bachelor's)
- cheeto, out of all candidates, had the highest percentage of his support coming from the uneducated

Now, your argument is that if Clinton had more votes than cheeto and if the majority of Americans are uneducated, then it doesn't make sense to claim that cheeto's supporters are uneducated because Clinton had more votes. I know you think this is a "gotcha'" moment, but as I told Big Country, you aren't anywhere near intelligent enough to get me in one of those.

Add in one more important fact:

- those with Bachelor's degrees and higher are far more likely to vote than those with no college.

Now lets show you why your post is stupid:

cheeto was supported by more of the uneducated (67% of Americans are uneducated). BUT, the educated vote in far bigger numbers. So, even though cheeto has a monopoly on the uneducated voters and even though about 2/3 of the country is made up of uneducated, the smaller percentage of educated folks vote at a much higher percentage. Hence, Clinton wins the total vote while all of my other comments hold true.

Now, get back inthe corner with the dunce hat.

I know plenty of rednecks, and cannot think of a single one that does not support Trump. I am talking like 200 out of 200.

I do know some hillbillies that hate Trump, but they are educated hillbillies.

Must be a geographical thing then. The people I'm talking about hate Trump and vote Democrat, because they were raised to think Democrat is the only party they should vote for, because they're "not rich." That's the criteria which draws the bold line in the sand...if you're rich, vote Republican. Otherwise, vote Democrat.

This is a prime example of the dumbing down of this board and just how stupid this poster is.

Lets start out with some facts and then tie them together to show the moron how the end result was possible while having everything I have said be accurate:

- Clinton won the popular vote
- 67% of American adults are uneducated (meaning less than a Bachelor's)
- cheeto, out of all candidates, had the highest percentage of his support coming from the uneducated

Now, your argument is that if Clinton had more votes than cheeto and if the majority of Americans are uneducated, then it doesn't make sense to claim that cheeto's supporters are uneducated because Clinton had more votes. I know you think this is a "gotcha'" moment, but as I told Big Country, you aren't anywhere near intelligent enough to get me in one of those.

Add in one more important fact:

- those with Bachelor's degrees and higher are far more likely to vote than those with no college.

Now lets show you why your post is stupid:

cheeto was supported by more of the uneducated (67% of Americans are uneducated). BUT, the educated vote in far bigger numbers. So, even though cheeto has a monopoly on the uneducated voters and even though about 2/3 of the country is made up of uneducated, the smaller percentage of educated folks vote at a much higher percentage. Hence, Clinton wins the total vote while all of my other comments hold true.

Now, get back inthe corner with the dunce hat.
multiple paragraphs! much added value!

since you have so much time go spend a few hours proving that most trump supporters are uneducated! you just repeat liberal BS. you are pathetic!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT