ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone dumb this down for us deplorables?

He never did figure out that now we have social media and YouTube clips etc. The old-fashioned way of telling lies and getting away with it has left him behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Moron, how many times are you going to accept bogus tweets as facts and then make yourself look dumb?

He was a professor at UPenn:

He did teach constitutional law:

Also, the post claims Biden:

"Says that you couldn't own a cannon when 2A was implemented, which you could"

You can listen to the quote. That's not remotely close to what he says. He says you couldn't own a cannon at the time of the Civil War. Is that accurate? I don't know, but that's certainly different than what the post claims he said.

There's plenty of reasons to dislike Biden without making sh!t up.

Because thr media is in bed with Democrats. Thry won't call him out on anything. He is mentally defunct and it is on display.

Reactions: Jartard
Because thr media is in bed with Democrats. Thry won't call him out on anything. He is mentally defunct and it is on display.
Numerous times, I’ve posted CNN articles that were written for the sole purpose of calling out his bogus claims. If an entrenched left media company is doing that, it’s fair to assume more mainstream/moderate companies are doing the same.

Why do you deplorables rely on bogus storylines to go after him about (we’ve seen at least four on here in the past two weeks) with so much ammo that is legitimate?

Numerous times, I’ve posted CNN articles that were written for the sole purpose of calling out his bogus claims. If an entrenched left media company is doing that, it’s fair to assume more mainstream/moderate companies are doing the same.

Why do you deplorables rely on bogus storylines to go after him about (we’ve seen at least four on here in the past two weeks) with so much ammo that is legitimate?
What I am saying is Mush Brain is cognitively in decline. The media is not going to call him out on it nor his lies or his corruption. It is not about this original post.

What I am saying is Mush Brain is cognitively in decline. The media is not going to call him out on it nor his lies or his corruption. It is not about this original post.
Then how about starting a new thread about that, moron? This thread and conversation, which only had about four posts in it, was about the original bogus claims in the first post.

If there are so many things to call him out on, then why do you morons have to continue posting bogus claims? DOH!

To top it off, I already responded to your bogus claim that the media won't hold him accountable for his lies. I've posted numerous CNN articles doing exactly that.

Now, answer my question: if there is so much valid ammo to attack him with, why continue posting bogus claims? We all know the answer. It's because you deplorables are fvcking morons, don't know what is/isn't real even if it only requires common sense, refuse to verify anything, and act like emotionally unstable little bitches and just post whatever agrees with your emotions regardless of the veracity of it.

Also, the post claims Biden:

"Says that you couldn't own a cannon when 2A was implemented, which you could"

You can listen to the quote. That's not remotely close to what he says. He says you couldn't own a cannon at the time of the Civil War. Is that accurate? I don't know, but that's certainly different than what the post claims he said.

There's plenty of reasons to dislike Biden without making sh!t up.
Jartard shits himself again!

Is what I would like to say, however to my knowledge at no time in US history, including now, has it been illegal to buy a cannon. You can go buy a cannon right now.

Moron, how many times are you going to accept bogus tweets as facts and then make yourself look dumb?

He was a professor at UPenn:

He did teach constitutional law:

Half-truth. You know as well as I do, that Pedo-Joe can never tell the whole truth.

Then how about starting a new thread about that, moron? This thread and conversation, which only had about four posts in it, was about the original bogus claims in the first post.

If there are so many things to call him out on, then why do you morons have to continue posting bogus claims? DOH!

To top it off, I already responded to your bogus claim that the media won't hold him accountable for his lies. I've posted numerous CNN articles doing exactly that.

Now, answer my question: if there is so much valid ammo to attack him with, why continue posting bogus claims? We all know the answer. It's because you deplorables are fvcking morons, don't know what is/isn't real even if it only requires common sense, refuse to verify anything, and act like emotionally unstable little bitches and just post whatever agrees with your emotions regardless of the veracity of it.

Let's keep it simple.

1) Do you believe Joe Biden is cognitively impaired?

2)How do you explain the millions of dollars that have shown up in his family's bank accounts from suspect countries. That includes money going into a grandchild account.

Half-truth. You know as well as I do, that Pedo-Joe can never tell the whole truth.
No, moron. Your link is to something said in 2023. This discussion and what Jartard incorrectly presented deals with a very recent speech that Biden was claimed to have lied in, which wasn't the case.

Regarding what he said in the tweet link - ya' know, the entire point of this thread - nothing he said is inaccurate . . . or are we just opening this discussion up to any lie/exaggeration that any politician has said at anytime?

Let's keep it simple.
Good idea. That's the only way you deplorables have any chance at keeping up.
1) Do you believe Joe Biden is cognitively impaired?
I believe most people see significant cognitive decline as they advance in age. That includes both 77 year olds and 81 year olds.

2)How do you explain the millions of dollars that have shown up in his family's bank accounts from suspect countries. That includes money going into a grandchild account.
I have not seen proof of that. The money to Hunter has been addressed due to his work for those companies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Good idea. That's the only way you deplorables have any chance at keeping up.

I believe most people see significant cognitively decline as they advance in age. That includes both 77 year olds and 81 year olds.

I have not seen proof of that. The money to Hunter has been addressed due to his work for those companies.
It is in a congressional finding.

Most people decline as they age. People decline at different rates. There is plenty of evidence o Mush's decline.

Reactions: 30CAT
There has been more cognitive decline by trumptards on this board than anyone.

The best part is the thread title considering what he posted was entirely bogus. Yep, we can dumb it down for those morons:
It’s fake news.

Derp GIF by 43 Clicks North

Reactions: 30CAT
I'll take a hush money president over a pedophile. You're the opposite, sicko.
Your orange jesus was found guilty on 34 FELONY counts for those hush money payments. How many times has Biden been indicted for ANYTHING? You Godless lying trumptard

You know it’s going bad for someone when they go for the “I fvcked up, so I’ll play it off as trolling” gambit.
He's almost to the point of being a lost cause. I warned his friends about it weeks ago, and they haven't helped him change. Now, he is using the same excuse that the other board moron uses when he gets called out for constantly being wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT