ADVERTISEMENT

Can we give Doc a little credit?

I don’t know the feeling of have giving been one cent. You’re enjoying it. Good for you and you inheritance

Did you just quote your own post to say the exact same thing, moron?

I haven't inherited anything. My parents are still alive. My father has a beach house which he lives in half of the year. The other half of the year, he travels around the country in an RV and camps. There's been nothing to inherit from him, as he is alive. He's had stage IV cancer for a number of years and quit working once he was diagnosed so that he can spend half of the year traveling and camping around the country.

My mother has a small 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with two living areas and a loft. She has had two big renovations over the last five years including adding a "wing" as an addition, but it is still only about 1800 square feet. She has a pension which gives her about $55,000/year, which allows a woman with no bills the ability to live quite comfortably, but that is nothing I can inherit. I have offered to not rent out my beach condo anymore so she can spend time there since I haven't lived there in more than two years, but she would rather stay in her house. She has the ability to buy her own condo, but she doesn't like to travel alone.

Both are "comfortable," but neither are wealthy financially. Per year, I was making much more than either of them ever did. You just can't accept the fact that I earned it all on my own merit without financial help from some fabricated inheritance.

I haven't inherited anything. My parents are still alive. My father has a beach house which he lives in half of the year. The other half of the year, he travels around the country in an RV and camps. There's been nothing to inherit from him, as he is alive. He's had stage IV cancer for a number of years and quit working once he was diagnosed so that he can spend half of the year traveling and camping around the country.

My mother has a small 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with two living areas and a loft. She has had two big renovations over the last five years including adding a "wing" as an addition, but it is still only about 1800 square feet. She has a pension which gives her about $55,000/year, which allows a woman with no bills the ability to live quite comfortably, but that is nothing I can inherit. I have offered to not rent out my beach condo anymore so she can spend time there since I haven't lived there in more than two years, but she would rather stay in her house. She has the ability to buy her own condo, but she doesn't like to travel alone.

Both are "comfortable," but neither are wealthy financially. Per year, I was making much more than either of them ever did. You just can't accept the fact that I earned it all on my own merit without financial help from some fabricated inheritance.
Thanks. You prove my point multiple times. You can’t see it or read but you respond. You’re a bottle baby. Suck it up.

I’m up all night. Why are you. Don’t have a life? I’m still willing to compare.

hate to hear that about your dad Yags. I work in a hospital and spend time everyday meeting with people in Oncology. Hopefully they can try and control it with palliative chemotherapy. I will say a prayer for him.

Some thoughts on Yag:
*He's smarter than anybody on this board. Don't believe it? Just ask him.
*He's a self made man. Doesn't have to work. Has more cars and homes than the average person.
*Always changes the argument to suit himself.
*Forever changing what the definition of "is" is.

Reactions: The Real SamC
hate to hear that about your dad Yags. I work in a hospital and spend time everyday meeting with people in Oncology. Hopefully they can try and control it with palliative chemotherapy. I will say a prayer for him.

Thanks. It was diagnosed in 2012. I believe when I looked then, life expectancy was shorter than 5 years for 90% of those at that stage, so he's beat the average.

Oh, and instead of taking those 30 seconds to pray, use the 30 seconds to do a good deed for a stranger, call a loved one to tell them you love them, etc. Those things have a lot more impact than a prayer.

Thanks. It was diagnosed in 2012. I believe when I looked then, life expectancy was shorter than 5 years for 90% of those at that stage, so he's beat the average.

Oh, and instead of taking those 30 seconds to pray, use the 30 seconds to do a good deed for a stranger, call a loved one to tell them you love them, etc. Those things have a lot more impact than a prayer.
yes, your dad is doing better than average, I wish him well.

Some thoughts on Yag:
*He's smarter than anybody on this board. Don't believe it? Just ask him.
*He's a self made man. Doesn't have to work. Has more cars and homes than the average person.
*Always changes the argument to suit himself.
*Forever changing what the definition of "is" is.

Rox busted him out on the car thing some time ago. Saw him driving a beater.

Yags, I am also sorry to hear of your dad’s struggle, but I’m happy to hear that he is faring better than most.

And while I am a firm believer in prayer, I completely agree with you on the paying it forward and/or doing something kind for a stranger.

Rox busted him out on the car thing some time ago. Saw him driving a beater.

You're a moron. I picked Murox up in a fairly new Nissan Maxima, which isn't quite a "beater." It had NY tags on it, a state I hadn't lived in for more than a decade, while I was living in Florida. It was clearly not my car.

I've also picked up Murox, I believe, in a new Jaguar and new Mercedes during trips to Huntington. Only a moron like you would be so foolish to believe his attempt.

Yags, I am also sorry to hear of your dad’s struggle, but I’m happy to hear that he is faring better than most.

Thanks.

To quote WVU then (today head of a planned pro wrestling/football league) Ollie (everything I touch turns to **** ) Luck, "The Big East was not major college football."

The BcS of that time, like the P5/G5 of today, is just something they made up.
Jesus CHrist, the point is that the Big East Champ went to one of the big four bowls. They were AQ/P5. Period.

Reactions: ohio herd
Yes, it was and still is my retired mother's car.

Now, want to compare the BMW X5 and Maserati Ghibli with what you drive, moron? Would you like to compare purchase agreements, car keys, or pictures of them in my garage compared to yours?
Most of us our rednecks and hillbillies. We don't really care about those kind of cars. While I am sure they are expensive and impressive. I don't think these guys care. Now if you have pictures of hot chicks in cars, they might.:p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT