ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinals lose their title.

For the record, this doesn't involve the Adidas and money payments scandal that led Pitino to be fired. This was just for the hookers thing.
This is the NCAA proving if they actually existed as a physical nation, they would set the record of being independent before being invaded by the most inept world leader.
The FBI still needs to do their investigations.

I am not so sure I agree with Louisville losing their National Championship title & being forced to abort several wins.. Not all players had the "pleasures of the hookers." Therefore, when the "other players" bring their children back for a Reunion or a game....the "other players" should be permitted to point to the Championship Banner and say..."Kids, I helped the Cardinal's win that Championship. Going forward, why should current & future squad members be penalized for the transgressions of an assistant coach & the "select few players." Corrupt Coaches rarely "get their hands spanked" and end up at another school. They should be banned from coaching!

The aborted games were played & had an outcome. That won't go away. The NCAA is a TWISTED BUNCH. They act like members of CONGRESS.

HerdZilla22

not to defend ncaa, but they’re kinda limited in how to penalize as well as incent against further infractions. if ineligible players were used, wins should be vacated.....ncaa should also hit schools much harder with fines and post season play......and if kids want to transfer, make sure they can with no restrictions

also should come down a lot harder on head coaches and ADs: with suspensions and show cause letters required

not to defend ncaa, but they’re kinda limited in how to penalize as well as incent against further infractions. if ineligible players were used, wins should be vacated.....ncaa should also hit schools much harder with fines and post season play......and if kids want to transfer, make sure they can with no restrictions

also should come down a lot harder on head coaches and ADs: with suspensions and show cause letters required
Agree 100%. Coaches and schools should be sanctioned and if a coach leaves those sanctions follow him.

Reactions: CarolinaHerdzilla
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT