ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Tickets

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Any word yet on tickets for the CUSA championship game? Will those of us who are season ticket purchasers be give these in place of the lost Charlotte game?

I would assume that if you committed to the original addition of Rice, then our tickets rolled over to Charlotte, and now our tickets would most likely roll over to the CUSA championship game.

I would assume that if you committed to the original addition of Rice, then our tickets rolled over to Charlotte, and now our tickets would most likely roll over to the CUSA championship game.
I could be wrong, but thought before that championship tickets are treated differently...who knows about this season though.

I guess I should word that differently. Our ability to buy our ACTUAL season ticket location should roll over to the championship game IF you committed to the original second Rice game.

I don’t believe there will be any communication on their availability until the host site is decided.

With that said, I’d expect to hear something by late Saturday evening or early Sunday.

Does anybody know who the opponent is yet? I'm assuming it's UAB if they win against Rice, but not totally sure. When is the championship game scheduled? the 19th?

Does Marshall refund for cancelled games? I didn't think so - my in-laws bought season tickets this year, and they told me they just have to eat the cost. They had their tickets for the 10/3 game against Rice cancelled, and then they had to buy tickets to last weekend's game.

I don’t believe there will be any communication on their availability until the host site is decided.

With that said, I’d expect to hear something by late Saturday evening or early Sunday.
Well probably find out who, when, and where the day before the game, as per typical cusa methodology.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Game is Friday Night the 18th. Can't remember if it's at 6 or 7
Thanks, I just looked it up. Was confused because I believe somebody posted yesterday that the game was moved to Wednesday, which didn't make any sense to me, due to knowing a team may be playing tomorrow.

DALLAS – Conference USA Commissioner Judy MacLeod has announced that the date of the 2020 Ryan C-USA Football Championship has been changed to Friday, December 18. Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET/6 p.m. CT and the game will be televised by CBS Sports Network.

The shift of the Championship Game from its originally scheduled December 5th date will create two additional weeks to schedule games that were postponed due to COVID-19-related issues. Dates and matchups for those re-scheduled games will be announced at a later date.

Conference USA is hosting its 16th annual football championship game in 2020. The title game will feature champions from the East and West divisions of the league and the team with the highest league winning percentage will serve as host site for the game.

Reactions: Jbabbington
Does Marshall refund for cancelled games? I didn't think so - my in-laws bought season tickets this year, and they told me they just have to eat the cost. They had their tickets for the 10/3 game against Rice cancelled, and then they had to buy tickets to last weekend's game.
Marshall thanks them for their donation.

If you know somebody that can pull some strings, you may be able to exchange the tickets for 90 days of free content here on HN. Of course, you could no longer communicate to me, assuming you happen to have top secret information known only by you, Landon, and Coach Stowers.

Reactions: herdalicious
Does Marshall refund for cancelled games? I didn't think so - my in-laws bought season tickets this year, and they told me they just have to eat the cost.

Letter from the Athletic Department in mid May...

1. Season ticket holders will have the option to transfer any payments to the following football season as a credit for next season's tickets.
  2. Season ticket holders will have the option to apply any payments made as a tax deductible donation to the Marshall Athletics Department and Big Green Scholarship Foundation.
  3. Season ticket holders will have the option to receive a refund for any cancelled games a part of the 2020 football season.

They told the people I sit with they could roll the money over to the championship game. They're not going to just take your money. They told me the same thing when I called in to buy my Rice tickets.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT