ADVERTISEMENT

Charlamagne Tha God regrets backing Commie-la Harris for VP, says she 'disappeared' in pedo administration

Sure there is a LOT of "buyer's remorse around the country.

The more I listen to his podcast with Schultz, the more I like Charlamagne. I disagree with him on a lot but it does feel like he comes to a lot of his conclusions honestly.

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

For the second time today....

Wow. The broken record come out quick. You're such a loser. You lose again, dumbass.
If you're looking for a fellow pervert, you will find plenty of cons on the board to choose from. magat. You lying idiot trumptard.

If you're looking for a fellow pervert, you will find plenty of cons on the board to choose from. magat. You lying idiot trumptard.
Don't be fishing, pervy. Everyone knows thos is your way of shutting down a topic you can't win, psycho-dumbass, pedo-backer.

Don't be fishing, pervy. Everyone knows thos is your way of shutting down a topic you can't win, psycho-dumbass, pedo-backer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT