ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Charlotte game

A 21 point swing in about 8 minutes is ridiculous!!! How many times can players drive the full court off rebounds and go in for uncontested layups?? It's just unthinkable to play that horrible on defense game after game. Rotate someone back when a shot goes up for goodness sake. Someone who can guard a man.
Sorry but this level of defensive intensity is not acceptable this late in the season. Hopefully they out score in the second half. If the Herd gets hot again they still have a chance.

The Herd has rebounded and played so much better on defense the second half. They deserve the win if they can hold on here.

No just like my murdered father i grew up rooting for wv and marshall. After 40 years living in wildcat country i like ky. Loyal to all.Shit half of the herd fans quit on them every year while i attend most all games in huntington.didnt miss a game during the herds 20 year losing streak. You are so wrong about me. Just call me a ****** thats about as true as the splinter bullshit.rooted for the herd when the best part of you was on the car seat

rooted for the herd when the best part of you was on the car seat
That'd be kinda difficult, considering I'm your elder. Your memory is about as long as your Johnson, ain't it?? Too much dope over the years, eh?? That's why I quit while I still had a brain. Between the Mary Jane and all your pills, the best part of you apparently went up in smoke years ago.

One thing's for certain ... my allegiance hasn't wavered with the "flavor of the year" like you apparently subscribe to. I watch lots of sports ... but I root for and closely follow only The Herd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT