ADVERTISEMENT

China Virus

Even our fake diseases are made in China.

I drove home in a lot of traffic today and thought about how great it was. Even being old now and in a shit load of pain with this back, at least the worst thing I ever saw in history is really over.

The masks are still around. People still talk about this dumb shit, but people have moved on and went back to driving, ballgames, actual stuff. Stores open. I'll never forget when it was all closed. The Great Depression. It still goes on in my head, but sometimes like this evening I see that it's not really like that now.

Wherever Santa Claus and the tooth fairy came from. It freaks me out that people still think this was an actual thing that exists. This is why we shouldn't lie to kids about fake shit like Santa Claus.

May have lost my younger sister again to this bullshit. We fussed about it again today. She hopes that I get it and die so she can laugh over my grave.

Makes me want to leave my money to Scientology instead. At least Rhianna is nice, but she's getting meaner since I haven't bought any books yet.

Can I leave my money to Scientology?

you are in complete denial. you are now arguing that the virus in some way didn't come from china.
Now you've lied again and evidently you're still an idiot. Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN is a FACT. Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN does not argue that it didn't come from China.

Now you've lied again and evidently you're still an idiot. Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN is a FACT. Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN does not argue that it didn't come from China.
I am 99.999999999999 percent sure it came from China and that rounds up to 100.

Well where did it come from? Sweden? Hazard Kentucky? Honduras? Where?

I've been to two of the three. Does that mean there's a 66.7% likelihood that it came from me??? I think Mr. 50/50 doesn't understand that this is one of the few instances that argument could be used - 50% it came from the Wuhan lab or 50% it came from the Wuhan wet market. Although like always, he'd still be wrong,,,

Reactions: Jartard
I am 99.999999999999 percent sure it came from China and that rounds up to 100.
And that scares the hell out of me. The Chinese don’t need to invest in expensive weapon system systems to defeat us in some future war. All they need to do is put a virus in the cheap Christmas lights they export, and we would be defeated in weeks.

Reactions: i am herdman
Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN is a FACT. Stating that the origin is UNKNOWN does not argue that it didn't come from China.

I never met George Washington either. Does that mean it is unknown whether he ever lived???

All trails lead back to China. That is a fact.

So it is unproven where COVID-19 originated from despite overwhelming and universal acceptance it was China??? Yet at the same time it is a fact that a small percentage of "mostly peaceful protesters" turned it into a widespread insurrection is a fact???

And that scares the hell out of me. The Chinese don’t need to invest in expensive weapon system systems to defeat us in some future war. All they need to do is put a virus in the cheap Christmas lights they export, and we would be defeated in weeks.

How could that be??? We have been assured by many, including our resident China apologist, that China would never weaponize something like COVID-19...

BTW, we can all rest assured they'd never weaponize a shipping container either...

club-k-x35-1.jpg

Honestly it should.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT