ADVERTISEMENT

China Virus

I've been to two of the three. Does that mean there's a 66.7% likelihood that it came from me??? I think Mr. 50/50 doesn't understand that this is one of the few instances that argument could be used - 50% it came from the Wuhan lab or 50% it came from the Wuhan wet market. Although like always, he'd still be wrong,,,
The certainty is 100% that you don't know the origin of covid 19.

I never met George Washington either. Does that mean it is unknown whether he ever lived???

All trails lead back to China. That is a fact.

So it is unproven where COVID-19 originated from despite overwhelming and universal acceptance it was China??? Yet at the same time it is a fact that a small percentage of "mostly peaceful protesters" turned it into a widespread insurrection is a fact???
The origin of covid 19 is unknown. Period. Trails leading to China are trails, not proof, regardless of how much you want it to be true. The virus could just as easily been carried by civet cat from another country and then spread from there. No one knows.

How could that be??? We have been assured by many, including our resident China apologist, that China would never weaponize something like COVID-19...

BTW, we can all rest assured they'd never weaponize a shipping container either...

club-k-x35-1.jpg
You're a lying idiot.

Trails leading to China are trails, not proof, regardless of how much you want it to be true.

No, it is a FACT that Covid trails lead back to China, regardless of how much you want that to be false. Multiple scientific research studies are the source of those trails despite China's withholding of information and attempts to cover-up the origins of Covid. While the origins are unknown, at this time there is no conflicting information to suggest otherwise since the earliest recorded and researched cases of Covid occurred in Wuhan China.

BTW is it a FACT that China has only had 4,636 Covid deaths? I mean, since you evidently trust EVERYTHING China says this must be true as well...

Hmmm...

Where have we heard this before???

How could that be??? We have been assured by many, including our resident China apologist, that China would never weaponize something like COVID-19...

BTW, we can all rest assured they'd never weaponize a shipping container either...

club-k-x35-1.jpg

The certainty is 100% that you don't know the origin of covid 19.
Do you not believe you can draw a reasonable, informed inference based on the evidence as well as common sense that the virus originated in China? If not, that's beyond obtuse to the point that it's just being deliberately ignorant.

Do you not believe you can draw a reasonable, informed inference based on the evidence as well as common sense that the virus originated in China? If not, that's beyond obtuse to the point that it's just being deliberately ignorant.
Isn’t that the definition of science?

It originated in the CDC Headquarters.

That's where they decided now that they wanted to be like the weather organization. They name storms every year. It's time to name colds and flus again. Every year, not just once a decade like they were doing.

Bird flu, mad cow, swine flu, etc. This time it was whatever the hell they called this one.

Instead of new ones every year, they're just going to have this one branching out. Fake variants, fake toss sweeps off of it. It's like football. RPOs and shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT