ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese Negligence or Intentional Acts Cost Millions of Lives and Economic Despair Worldwide. What is Biden Going to Do?

I guess you can't find anything Biden said recently that is intelligible either...
The problem is you can't find where Biden said the lab scenario is likely....that's because he didn't say that. Idiot.

The problem is you can't find where Biden said the lab scenario is likely....that's because he didn't say that. Idiot.
did you even read the articles.There are two likely scenarios. We have been over them. The intelligence community is split. Hence, it is likely. Damnation

did you even read the articles.There are two likely scenarios. We have been over them. The intelligence community is split. Hence, it is likely. Damnation
Biden did NOT say the lab scenario was likely, you lying idiot. He didn't even insinuate it was likely. Idiot.

I am not a Biden supporter. Which I've only said here about 100 times.
You've also said there is a need for economic sanctions against China many times here. But you rail against the guy who actually did that very thing and yet seem to cheer for the guy you "don't support".

Reactions: Jartard
You've also said there is a need for economic sanctions against China many times here. But you rail against the guy who actually did that very thing and yet seem to cheer for the guy you "don't support".
Broken clock/twice a day.

There is one basic thing I cheer about Biden: he's not a jackass. How hard can it be to just act...somewhat normal? Any of us here could accomplish that (except for EG). Which is why not being a jackass was not enough to earn my vote.

Broken clock/twice a day.

There is one basic thing I cheer about Biden: he's not a jackass. How hard can it be to just act...somewhat normal? Any of us here could accomplish that (except for EG). Which is why not being a jackass was not enough to earn my vote.
Oh, he's not???

BTW I half agree with your assessment of people here being able to act normal 👍😄 I might have to add one more to the exception list.

Oh, he's not???

BTW I half agree with your assessment of people here being able to act normal 👍😄 I might have to add one more to the exception list.
"There didn’t seem to be any hard feelings – footage showed the audience laughing at Biden’s quip, and even Moore seems to be having a little giggle."

So it was a lame joke. Good job, just what I expect from Kentucky.

"There didn’t seem to be any hard feelings – footage showed the audience laughing at Biden’s quip, and even Moore seems to be having a little giggle."

So it was a lame joke. Good job, just what I expect from Kentucky.
Sure it was...

Sure it was...
That was a quote from your link.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT