ADVERTISEMENT

Chiropractor question

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
Anyone had luck with a chiropractor curing Covid? Asking for a friend out Wayne.

Yeah you just have to go for close to 50 years to see the true benefit
Look^^^. The idiot doesn't know when to stop making an idiot of himself. If chiropractic is what you think it is, why do so many Olympic and professional athletes use it? I'll answer that question....they're smarter than you are.

Look^^^. The idiot doesn't know when to stop making an idiot of himself. If chiropractic is what you think it is, why do so many Olympic and professional athletes use it? I'll answer that question....they're smarter than you are.
What about Ryan Lochte?

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
You can go to Walgreens and choose from Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, or an adjustment.

I never claimed they didn’t provide temporary relief. My claim was they don’t cure or fix anything. Try to keep up

Here is how a chiropractor can cure Covid…

Gonstead technique, Activator technique, Flexion Distraction, Thompson technique,
vaccinate you, and Diversified technique.

Here is how a chiropractor can cure Covid…

Gonstead technique, Activator technique, Flexion Distraction, Thompson technique,
vaccinate you, and Diversified technique.
Fales and breaks community standards regarding Covid 19. There is no vaccine that can cure Covid.

Biden said he’d shut down the virus. We are all still waiting on that.
He’s got more blood on his hands at this point on his watch. Greed won’t talk about that. Also won’t talk about how the Dems were the first to come out against the vaccine publicly.

Once again, the stupid^^^^ is irrepressible.

Your orange jesus started with 0 deaths per day.

Biden inherited 3,000 deaths per day.

Any China has had 2 Covid deaths since Biden took office. What is Biden doing wrong???

He’s got more blood on his hands at this point on his watch. Greed won’t talk about that. Also won’t talk about how the Dems were the first to come out against the vaccine publicly.
You're an idiot and liar. Idiot in red^^^, liar in orange^^^.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT