ADVERTISEMENT

Chiropractor question

Got my shot today in the back. Supposed to take 2-4 days to start working. We'll see. I was impressed with how damn quick it went. X-ray machine, needle just above the ass, the doctor saying he could see where the damn pinched nerve was and everything.

Bowling Green Falcons though.

Blame Trump for deaths on Biden’s watch? How stupid are you?
I blame some deaths on your orange jesus because he failed to care about the people and lied to them about it. I don't blame Biden because he has from the get-go tried to get people to do the right thing.

Not nearly as stupid as you. pervtard.

I don't even carry a mask anymore. Haven't for some time. If someone is that afraid of the disease they just need to stay home at this point.

I blame some deaths on your orange jesus because he failed to care about the people and lied to them about it. I don't blame Biden because he has from the get-go tried to get people to do the right thing.

Not nearly as stupid as you. pervtard.
Against the early rollout that saved thousands of lives.

Your side killed thousands.

You're an idiot and liar. I have stated I don't have the proof. You on the other hand convict without proof.
L-peowYU_YENLt5JIANost7oqfQIyQr1RrCOAIwzXCW4cfhoHBcEyzf8J73wMv6O0n4sUSypQDe4cDOgJXQDHbkPMdHMfiLgVVymRMbmLQH4ff2Qb8zKzW2FuCaYskzY7k_KPYDT05a8gg

Reactions: Jartard
And each day ended at 3,000, methed.
Today is day 299 of the year. 3,000 x 299 = 897,000. Hmmm, must be that new math I keep hearing about...

During this same time China has only had a couple deaths due to Covid...

There's no way this Wayne County guy or any other scientologist really wears a mask or believes the bird flu is real.

They have to be smart enough to know it's fake. They also know God is fake, but just act like it's all real to put everyone else on. I just can't do that kind of stuff. I have to just always act like I know it's all made up. I don't have this ability to sometimes act like it is and then other times act like it's not.

There's no way this Wayne County guy or any other scientologist really wears a mask or believes the bird flu is real.

They have to be smart enough to know it's fake. They also know God is fake, but just act like it's all real to put everyone else on. I just can't do that kind of stuff. I have to just always act like I know it's all made up. I don't have this ability to sometimes act like it is and then other times act like it's not.
The Herd always had trouble playing at Doyt Perry Stadium.

Did you ever go up there?

The place mellows you out way too much to play football. They really should have studies performed on teams who travel way north to play a ballgame. The lower intensity of the sun up there makes you relax more. Not good if you want to kick ass.

I'd drive up to Michigan and it felt so relaxing and peaceful that there's no way I could have cared about football. And I probably could have been talked into signing over my whole life savings to somebody selling paper penguins.

It messes with you bigtime. I had to quit going because it's too crowded and unfamiliar. I'm so damn nervous these days I just want to go back where I came from and shake under a table.

Did you ever go up there?

The place mellows you out way too much to play football. They really should have studies performed on teams who travel way north to play a ballgame. The lower intensity of the sun up there makes you relax more. Not good if you want to kick ass.

I'd drive up to Michigan and it felt so relaxing and peaceful that there's no way I could have cared about football. And I probably could have been talked into signing over my whole life savings to somebody selling paper penguins.

It messes with you bigtime. I had to quit going because it's too crowded and unfamiliar. I'm so damn nervous these days I just want to go back where I came from and shake under a table.
I did go up there twice. Lost once and won once(but at the end of the game on a interception, I think Maurice Hines). One year, 98, we should have went undefeated and they upset us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT