ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy opens 2.5pt favorites

I think we win straight up. Doc has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. While it's true Cincy has also had 2 weeks to prepare, there is a difference. Cincy has a short week after this week to prepare for UCF. Most all their time will be spent on UCF. If we don't win this game I for one will be very disappointed.

We smoked these guys in their own house two years ago, let's not talk about Saturday's game like we'll be lucky to keep it close. They're good, and I'm sure it'll be a challenging game, but there's no reason to think Marshall shouldn't be competitive in it, or doesn't have a strong chance to win it.

You won't recognize the Cincy team if you're looking for the one we played in Cincy two years ago. Believe me, they're the same team in name only. We are much better today than we were then, and they are much, much, much better; so I'm expecting a toss up game. They'll be bigger, faster and stronger, but no more talented. We we'll have to bring our emotion and control to match up.

I’ve been to a few Marshall home games in the past. Could someone help me with some ideas for single-game gameday parking where I could tailgate also? I found a place last year, but it wasn’t the most ideal spot to tailgate as far as room is considered. I’d appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT