ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton likes them young.

Oh, those pesky Epstein documents...

iu

Do we get to start erasing Clinton from history like the civil war veterans now?

Unless it's someone on the right
You're a liar, trumptard, oath breaker, and drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller.

Your orange jesus is on a flight log with Epstein 7 times. You don't see me running around claiming your orange jesus is a pedophile.

You're a liar, trumptard, oath breaker, and drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller.

Your orange jesus is on a flight log with Epstein 7 times. You don't see me running around claiming your orange jesus is a pedophile.
That's because you think showers with children is normal.

Reactions: 19MU88

because you know you'd be lying, although that's never stopped you before. however, unlike slick willie et.al. . . .

The attempted liberal deflection on Twitter gives this board a run for its money.

Hillary has shut off replies to any post with Bill on them. Wonder why?

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.

I’m sure by “Clinton likes them young” they really meant 18 years old…..

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT