ADVERTISEMENT

Coke story keeps changing

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
First it was outside then it was a library then a cubby used by the public on a tour. Now it’s in the west wing executive entrance, which is much more secure.

We are 100% being lied too if the secret service can’t figure out who’s the druggie.

When you post something as stupid as this, you better be able to defend it. What in that 1.5 second clip leads you to believe he is "heavy on drugs" at that moment?

Likely a Bayesian approach to interpreting the clip.

Likely a Bayesian approach to interpreting the clip.
I wasn’t familiar with that term until Monday. I had to meet with an executive from a Risk mitigation company, and he used it.

It still begs the question, even if the guy is known as a current junkie, what from that clip leads one to believe that he is “heavy” on drugs at the time?

I wasn’t familiar with that term until Monday. I had to meet with an executive from a Risk mitigation company, and he used it.

It still begs the question, even if the guy is known as a current junkie, what from that clip leads one to believe that he is “heavy” on drugs at the time?
Hunter is a victim of his own, heavily documented reputation at this point. Dude's a global purveyor. It's likely a safe bet if you know his history, that if his energy seems up, probably on some sort of an upper. However, there's nothing definitive by looking at a short clip.
I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt here. He looks like he's sweating but Jill also looks like she's sweating. I'm not a fan of Jill Biden but I will go out on a limb & say she definitely was not doing cocaine. That said, Rifle you've been around plenty of high dollar folks, there's a little wild look in the eyes when someone is all bumped up

It was obviously mush Jr's cocaine. What a clown show we have here with the Biden crime family. At some point, people have to stop turning a blind eye to this stuff, and that would include greed and his three dedicated followers.

Reactions: 19MU88

P(A|B) P(B) = P(B|A) P(A)

P(A|B) = P(B|A) P(A) / P(B)

Similar reasoning can be used to show that P(¬A|B) = P(B|¬A) P(¬A) / P(B)

Ergo, Hunter is on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Have you seen the full clip?
I have not, hence my point of asking about the clip that Despot the Dipshit posted. Why post a clip that doesn't show anything if the full clip proves an alleged point?

It was obviously mush Jr's cocaine. What a clown show we have here with the Biden crime family. At some point, people have to stop turning a blind eye to this stuff, and that would include greed and his three dedicated followers.
You're a lying idiot and trumptard. You have no credibility. There is no evidence that Joe Biden has committed a crime. moron.

I'm suspicious. I'm surprised they let this leak out at all unless it benefits them in some way.

The fact they had to evacuate the WH should be more than enough for them to move quickly & be 100% transparent. Otherwise, the SS looks incompetent rather than corrupt. And either option is a bad look.

Reactions: Jartard
The fact they had to evacuate the WH should be more than enough for them to move quickly & be 100% transparent. Otherwise, the SS looks incompetent rather than corrupt. And either option is a bad look.
They tracked down granny from Louisa for being on the capital grounds on Jan 6 but they can’t figure out who brought cocaine into probably one of the most secure buildings in the country.

They tracked down granny from Louisa for being on the capital grounds on Jan 6 but they can’t figure out who brought cocaine into probably one of the most secure buildings in the country.
To be fair, it’s not like they can take fingerprints from the evidence or the area it was found & run it against a log of visitors who also are being filmed at all times

P(A|B) P(B) = P(B|A) P(A)

P(A|B) = P(B|A) P(A) / P(B)

Similar reasoning can be used to show that P(¬A|B) = P(B|¬A) P(¬A) / P(B)

Ergo, Hunter is on drugs.
So more bullshit that your alternative media tells you to believe. Got it.

So someone broke federal law.

If it would Hunter then the diversion for the gun charge would need to be reopened. He was given special favor in the diversion charge.

Last edited:
Lying frizzy-haired lezbo. She's just as big of a lying POS as Mush.

But that's what she gets paid to do, lie.

All the while, the faithful cucks like Greed continue forward, lockstep in their political religion.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Watching the WH have to deal with the consequences of Joe Biden being an enabler to a corrupt coke-head is quite entertaining. They evacuated the WH because of him.

"Lying frizzy-haired lezbo. She's just as big of a lying POS as Mush.

All the while, the faithful cucks like Greed continue forward, lockstep in their political religion."

____________trumptard

"Lying frizzy-haired lezbo. She's just as big of a lying POS as Mush.

All the while, the faithful cucks like Greed continue forward, lockstep in their political religion."

____________trumptard
You going to call out this lie by the Biden admin or nah?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Maybe after you call out the lies from the orange jesus, his admin, and all the conservative posters on this board.
I’m asking you directly. You love to call others out for not answering questions. So I’ll ask again. Will you call out this lie or not? No stipulations or shifting of goalposts. Straight up you gonna let it slide or get your panties in a wad over this lie like you did with trumps 87495928(9601 lies

Reactions: alphasig1053
No you’re not. You are adding stipulations. Every time trump opened his mouth you were bitching and moaning about him lying. Yet you are silent when bidens caught in his many lies. His admin spokes token hire gets caught ina lie yet you are silent. We all know why
I've yet to see a politician that doesn't lie, you idiot. The number of all lies told by U S presidents pre-orange Jesus don't amount to the number he alone told in 4 years. Don't be stupid enough to attempt to equate the lying idiot trump to ANY other president.

Maybe after you call out the lies from the orange jesus, his admin, and all the conservative posters on this board.
Why can't the Mush brain come out and say this isn't the behavior that's accepted inches white house. Sets a bad example and I won't pt put up with it. Problem solved.

Why can't the Mush brain come out and say this isn't the behavior that's accepted inches white house. Sets a bad example and I won't pt put up with it. Problem solved.
You're always the stupid one who claims something is fact before the facts are known.

The WH is also claiming questions about Hunter violate the Hatch Act. Which is wild. And wrong. And also crazy considering they don't give two shits about violating the very same Act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT