ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado and Maine Secretaries of State

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Looks like their is some level of collusion here and both appear to be auditioning for the woke crowd with talking points. Maybe future MSNBC or CNN jobs.

hopefully thay get there head out of they're ass and their's no more attempts to end are democracy.

sorry, couldn't resist. figured i'd beat one of the local grammar nazi prix to the punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Even the guy I'm backing who is running against Trump (& would stand to gain tremendously if Trump was removed from the ballot) sees this bullshit for what it is.

Yehh like trying to remove the opposition party's frontrunner from ballots.
It's what the U.S. Constitution declares is the correct thing to do when a person who has sworn an oath to support that Constitution and then engages in insurrection OR given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. No amount of you treasonous republicans can erase or white wash the fact that is exactly what your orange jesus did, and what he's STILL doing when he files for presidential immunity for any and everything he's done while he was in office. You treasonous oath breaking malarkey brain.

Even the guy I'm backing who is running against Trump (& would stand to gain tremendously if Trump was removed from the ballot) sees this bullshit for what it is.
"Denying a U.S. citizen the right to run for president without ever charging him"

That ^^ is exactly what we do every few years if the person wants to run for president and is not a natural born citizen, is not at least 35 years old, and has not been a resident of the United States for 14 years. Those 3 things disqualify a person from being president, a long with engaging in an insurrection after having sworn to support the Constitution.

"Denying a U.S. citizen the right to run for president without ever charging him"

That ^^ is exactly what we do every few years if the person wants to run for president and is not a natural born citizen, is not at least 35 years old, and has not been a resident of the United States for 14 years. Those 3 things disqualify a person from being president, a long with engaging in an insurrection after having sworn to support the Constitution.
Having criteria is not the same a denying a citizen the right to run. Are you arguing 6 year olds should be able buy cigarettes?

Having criteria is not the same a denying a citizen the right to run. Are you arguing 6 year olds should be able buy cigarettes?
Criteria is exactly what I've provided. moron.

Criteria is exactly what I've provided. moron.

None of the criteria is criminal requiring due process. Insurrection is criminal and requires due process. If you can't differentiate that then I've got some beach front property for you

None of the criteria is criminal requiring due process. Insurrection is criminal and requires due process. If you can't differentiate that then I've got some beach front property for you
Hey moron. NONE of the people who have been barred from office or prevented from running were tried in a criminal court for insurrection.

It's what the U.S. Constitution declares is the correct thing to do when a person who has sworn an oath to support that Constitution and then engages in insurrection OR given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. No amount of you treasonous republicans can erase or white wash the fact that is exactly what your orange jesus did, and what he's STILL doing when he files for presidential immunity for any and everything he's done while he was in office. You treasonous oath breaking malarkey brain.
They are not following the Constitution.

You poor dumbass. Your TDS runs deep.

Your hatred consumes you, America be damned.

Damn, you're ignorant.

You poor dumbass. Your TDS runs deep.

Your hatred consumes you, America be damned.

Damn, you're ignorant.
He's a dude that thinks if 50 percent of the people wanted to go full commie we should go full commie.

He's a dude that thinks if 50 percent of the people wanted to go full commie we should go full commie.
That's just sad. I swear, some people don't deserve America and her freedoms. So many sacrificed it all to give them to us and so many take them for granted.

That's just sad. I swear, some people don't deserve America and her freedoms. So many sacrificed it all to give them to us and so many take them for granted.
You're a lying idiot. trumptard. You and your ilk are the treasonous snakes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT