ADVERTISEMENT

Combined Michigan/extragreen circlejerk thread

Let's compare who is an attorney and who is not. That makes more sense.
I am 3-0 against attorneys in court. Soon to be 4-0 or 5-0. I have gotten at least two attorneys fired by their clients. Tier Three would be the third.

I had a charge dismissed. It's the states way of saying we messed up. You can wake up one day and find yourself in jail hrs later and be not guilty of anything. State should have to pay me. Even if they admitted miscommunication between officers led to my arrest. I was cuffed and taken to jail for a few hrs and to be released later that night on my signature. What is sad and totally wrong is if you have the money you can get out of jail quick. If you don't have money you could be sitting in jail until you go to court. I talked to men who had been in jail months because of a backed up court system and they had no money. In jail for weeks and months and not been found guilty of anything but just simply can't buy your freedom for a little while before u go back to court

What's ironic is that president Trump is inside EG's head. Maybe thats not all he is in. Bet his wive hollers out Trump Trump when he's banging her when he can get it up.

What's ironic is that president Trump is inside EG's head. Maybe thats not all he is in. Bet his wive hollers out Trump Trump when he's banging her when he can get it up.
Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals.

Trump in 2024 will be a landslide

sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

Trump in a landslide

Anybody not believe eg is retarded . Typing the same thing over and over ain't funny but you think it is. Trump is in your head.maybe you like Harris because she is so darn stupid and silly like a 4th grader. You have went tp Hell in what time I didn't post on the board. Do you daydream about peckers? 8f you do then your like 30% of your party

Everybody put him on ignore. If he gets on here and posts the same thing over and over then he should get 30 days on probation and off the board. Maybe he would return and post like he use to. I'm not for kicking anybody off the board. Wow greed m7st really be deep into the cult of scientology. That would explain why he seems to look down on everyone and explain him being such a prick. He hates himself

HerdandHokies said:
How many threads do we need on this exactly?

30CAT said:
We don't need any, but we can start as many as we want.

i am herdman said:
As many as we want

SamSwimmer said:
Hey, Tim Walz went to war to defend herdman's right to free speech.

Marshall Jeff said:
Yeah, as many as we fvcking want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT