ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Herd

Your exit of 16 is your entrance to 17. Lose the next 2 games and be a loser, win the next 2 and go into 17 with hope.

I am still not certain Chase is our QB, wished we would have played Morell but a win is a win.

We played okay. Not great not alert not playing to win but okay.

I have been very critical but I have to give credit where credit is due. They played a complete game on offense and defense. Chase spread the ball around and the combo of Pittman and Anderson was effective with the o line creating holes and push.

They played as a team last night. Let's see if we can replicate it next week.

Key to last night's win, CL DID NOT throw his first five passes to Clark. That worked, just like it did in every game he didn't.

Reactions: pdbailey
And the defense played with some fire and enthusiasm for nearly the whole game for the first time in a long, long while.

Great win ... bill legg although he mixed it up with some play action and rolling chase out, bill legg still need to go, OL not getting a ton of penalties, our Defense, and not kicking it out of bounds is what won the game.... again great win keep it up.! Hope to see more Pittman and Anderson in backfield! Would be cool to see Anderson at fullback with Pittman

Reactions: Elkview
Your exit of 16 is your entrance to 17. Lose the next 2 games and be a loser, win the next 2 and go into 17 with hope.

I am still not certain Chase is our QB, wished we would have played Morell but a win is a win.

We played okay. Not great not alert not playing to win but okay.

Of course Litton is the QB next year. What talent did Morrell display in the game he started that makes you think he can beat out Litton?

Litton is too tall for executing the run option, so they might want to get "X" Gaines into an optional Wild Bison offense next year or put him at RB and occasionally throw halfback passes using direct snaps off the regular set.

As for play Saturday, the team effort was exceptional but the coaches made some bad calls. As for Vedvik's flub, I am not sure that we ever intended to punt.

Geez, the team finally played like a team and we still have negative nancy's about the game. The season has been horrible, we are all upset about it but don't harp on a particular game, especially dominating a decent opponent because the rest of the season was terrible. The coaches and kids did well this game, give them credit for it. Its a game by game analysis this year, I swear some on here sound like the liberal news always pointing to the least little negative thing and not the overall positive thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT