ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to WVU!

Saw an estimate that it would cost wvu around $24 million to buy him & his coaches out this year. Lyons’ would also likely be gone. To right the ship, WVU’s gonna have to pony up for a new coach & assts as well

Yes sir. Lamar Martin from Oak HIl WV. I think he was only here a year or two and then transferred to wv state to finish up. I believe he is still in the Kanawha Valley and last I heard of him was helping coach some youth football in the area. I"ll add not only did he pull it off...he tossed it didn't he?

He didn't do much else at MU but that play? his actions were etched in my mind forever and I'll always appreciate it. Almost as good as Ryan Taylor spiking a basketball off a wvu players head as he went out of bounds.
That was it. Opening kick off. Lmaooo.

WVU doesn’t have the money to do that. They’ll have to deal with Brown for 2-3 more years…. Wait long enough and you may be able to get a washed up Jimbo Fisher to come to MorganHole

Reactions: 19MU88
WVU doesn’t have the money to do that. They’ll have to deal with Brown for 2-3 more years…. Wait long enough and you may be able to get a washed up Jimbo Fisher to come to MorganHole
Unless there is a dramatic turn around I don’t think Brown will make it to next year.

thats-bait-mad-max.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT