ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Are doing pretty well over the last couple of years.

Most of us with common sense knew what was coming with the China Virus. We called it. From China. And, probably from a lab.

Old Trump was right calling it the China Virus. You don't think they knew then? Of course they did. But. some people hated Trump so much they didn't care. They still don't. They will turned a blind eye to the Chi Commies and what the CDC and Fauci did.

If China did this on purpose I would not mind giving them some payback.

If China did this on purpose I would not mind giving them some payback
Of course they did this on purpose. As payback to Trump's tariffs. A big chunk of the deep state was in on it too in order to drag down Trump's presidency and put in additional controls over the population. Thats why there is no hurry to find out the hows and whys of this situation IMO. Bigger, more intrusive govt is the ultimate goal.

Of course they did this on purpose. As payback to Trump's tariffs. A big chunk of the deep state was in on it too in order to drag down Trump's presidency and put in additional controls over the population. Thats why there is no hurry to find out the hows and whys of this situation IMO. Bigger, more intrusive govt is the ultimate goal.
Good points. They don't want it coming out.

remember when the liberal crybabies were screaming trump was racist because he labeled it the chy-na virus? wonder if those who labeled the west nile virus, the guinea worm, rocky mountain spotted fever, lyme disease, ross river fever, ebola, MERS, valley fever, marburg virus, etc., were labeled as racist, also . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT