ADVERTISEMENT

Criteria for me to attend a Bowl Game

Herd Insider

Green Buffalo
Dec 29, 2013
The criteria for me to attend a Marshall Bowl game: 1) Drivable (six hours or less), 2) Opponent must be P5 or very high ranked G5, 3) We will lose to both but I would rather play a P5 and lose, than a low G5 and win.

The criteria for me to attend a Marshall Bowl game: 1) Drivable (six hours or less), 2) Opponent must be P5 or very high ranked G5, 3) We will lose to both but I would rather play a P5 and lose, than a low G5 and win.
giphy.gif

Have you thought about changing your name to “Herd Inside Her”? When spoken, it would sound very similar to your current name, and it would give your posts some much needed entertainment.

I would rather play a P5 and lose, than a low G5 and win.

That is the single dumbest thing I have ever read. You're evidently more interested in watching the opponent. Skip our bowl and just pick some random P5 matchup.

I'm not trying to be some superfan here, but you just said you'd enjoy watching the Herd lose more than you would win as long as you got to see a P5 team.

I agree with him somewhat in the premise. If i am going to go to a bowl game ever again it needs to be an exciting matchup and worth my time. I would rather see Marshall play TCU than Western Michigan. Why? Just a bigger name. I am not spending a grand or whatever to go see Marshall play some other 7-5 team from some other G5 conference.

That being said, after going to Charlotte last weekend. I may not ever go to another live football game period. I may be that scarred from it.

I agree with him somewhat in the premise. If i am going to go to a bowl game ever again it needs to be an exciting matchup and worth my time. I would rather see Marshall play TCU than Western Michigan. Why? Just a bigger name. I am not spending a grand or whatever to go see Marshall play some other 7-5 team from some other G5 conference.

That being said, after going to Charlotte last weekend. I may not ever go to another live football game period. I may be that scarred from it.
Rifle can help you herdman. You won’t give a eff if Marshall is playing West Virginia State when you go to the games he goes to. There’s so much to do that you won’t even care that you spent money to go to a game and didn’t even watch it! In all seriousness I agree with you completely.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Rifle can help you herdman. You won’t give a eff if Marshall is playing West Virginia State when you go to the games he goes to. There’s so much to do that you won’t even care that you spent money to go to a game and didn’t even watch it! In all seriousness I agree with you completely.

You're obsessed with me, dork. Really, how many posts in a row are you going to make about me? I get it - I made you look really, really stupid when you claimed that amenities and events don't increase attendance in college football, then switched your answer, then switched back again.

But usually, after being made to look like a fool, a person tries to hide from antagonizing the person who made you look dumber than usual. You're too dumb to avoid doing that again.

If I rifle and I got together for a game it would be more awesome than the Rose Bowl Parade, Fiesta Bowl, and Super Bowl combined?
Why? We are legends.

Reactions: WyomingHerdFan
So, this is the closest we will come to generating positive speculation.......where are we going, who are we playing?
......followed almost instantaneously by a chorus of second guessing, self-loathing and personal in-fighting almost, but not quite as intense as the board after the Charlotte debacle.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT