ADVERTISEMENT

Curious how much we are paying Huff/staff

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
How much more are we spending on Huff vs Doc and how much more is being spent on his staff? I don't care where the money is coming from. It seems like he has way more staff than Doc had. I guess I would love to know if we are getting our monies worth

How much more are we spending on Huff vs Doc and how much more is being spent on his staff? I don't care where the money is coming from. It seems like he has way more staff than Doc had. I guess I would love to know if we are getting our monies worth
If you really want to know just spend 15 min looking it up.

I know the answer because I googled it. Do you really expect someone to have all of this information off the top of their head?
okay wise guy I googled it as well ,he has more money than Doc which is what I figured . I knew that, I was looking at how much more he had for staff. The best I could find was 2014 . and last year(2021) when he was hired.

Last edited:
In the amount of time it took you to post the question you could have just looked it up.
In the amount of time it took you to make that post I really dont care what you think. Just looking to talk about Marshall football not get lectured

okay wise guy I googled it as well ,he has more money than Doc which is what I figured . I knew that, I was looking at how much more he had for staff. The best I could find was 2014 . and last year(2021) when he was hired.
Why did you edit out smart ass????

Huff is being paid $755,000 plus incentives.
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) —
Marshall University’s contract with its new football coach includes an annual salary and compensation package worth more than $755,000 and a $1 million incentive if he wins the national championship.

Why is it anytime someone questions Huff this is the go to response? Doc is gone and Huff has been below average. He deserves criticism because he has been lousy. If we wanted a 7 win coach we could have just kept Doc.
Because the op has don’t nothing but ask about doc since last night

Because the op has don’t nothing but ask about doc since last night
giphy.gif

We pay Doug Chapman $175k to call games for ESPN

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT