ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA East Stock Exchange

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
Marshall Thundering Herd
Jared: Sell - Just a hunch here but I think there’s something really bad simmering in Huntington. The Herd’s fall was too extreme and too quick to be easily explained. I just have a gut feeling that there’s some behind-the-scenes drama that could be haunting the program. Hopefully I’m wrong and last season was truly a random aberration.

Cyrus: Push - Doc Holliday has proven to be a great fit in Huntington but there’s no denying that last year was a disaster. The conference is rising and getting younger fast. 2017 Is a huge season for the Herd as it will determine whether 2016 was a blip or a trend. Given that their recruiting pipeline in Florida is only going to get tougher with FAU, FIU, USF, and UCF getting better, Marshall’s great tradition and passionate fan base might not be enough to keep them near the top of C-USA.

AJ: Sell - The Marshall program right now is the actual dumpster fire of the conference. To see how far they have fallen so quickly is honestly kind of sad. I honestly don’t know how to explain it, but all of the excitement and momentum they had after multiple 10-win seasons is gone. I agree with Jared, something might be going on that we can’t see.

Tanner: Sell - What the hell was 2016? I’d like to think that Marshall will bounce back, but something feels off, and the end of the season gave me no reason for optimism. I can see Marshall finishing last in the East for the second straight year.

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/conf...rshall-fau-fiu-kiffin-butch-odu-wku-charlotte

Marshall Thundering Herd
Jared: Just a hunch here but I think there’s something really bad simmering in Huntington. The Herd’s fall was too extreme and too quick to be easily explained. I just have a gut feeling that there’s some behind-the-scenes drama that could be haunting the program.

AJ: I agree with Jared, something might be going on that we can’t see.

Tanner: but something feels off,

Dear Jared, AJ and Tanner, Whoever the f*** you are:

If you have any EVIDENCE of "something going on" then put it up, or STFU.

I would be in the push group, push with little expectations. and if there is a dumpster fire I would not be surprised.

Anyone having expectations more than what Cyrus said is living in wonderland. If that happens then a unexpected jump.

Just being realistic for those of you who would blast me for not being positive. I am pretty positive that huge changes have to happen to get much more than what we saw last year. A much as I hope to see that, don't have that expectation. would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again.

Reactions: andy4theherd
I would be in the push group, push with little expectations. and if there is a dumpster fire I would not be surprised.

Anyone having expectations more than what Cyrus said is living in wonderland. If that happens then a unexpected jump.

Just being realistic for those of you who would blast me for not being positive. I am pretty positive that huge changes have to happen to get much more than what we saw last year. A much as I hope to see that, don't have that expectation. would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again.
I agree 100% I think we have potential to do well. However, unless they fix the leak we are still in trouble. Hoping for the best

Reactions: HerdFan73
Docs most interesting season since he arrived in my opinion and likewise most critical. The virtually empty stadium last home game means one thing , deliver or else.

I think last season was the perfect storm, arrogance, selfishness, lack of focus, youth, key departures in the secondary, an O Line that hadn't jelled, etc all came together to create a sunami of a horrible season. In my defense I predicted as low as a 4 win season.

Here's the best part, we will know after our first game. Miami Ahia is fastly improved and won out to make a bowl game. If we don't have good QB play, and a unified team we will lose that game and again the entire season could be in jeopardy since this is a team that knows how to quit.

My take 9 win season with a bowl win to make 9.

When you have starters quitting mid-season, that's usually a sign that your program has totally lost the plot and is in a tailspin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT