ADVERTISEMENT

CW Sports

The Real SamC

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 15, 2007
Marshall @ NC State, 2:00 PM, has been picked up by the CW Network. That is over-the-air channel 30, WQCW, here, it is pretty much on every cable system and there is a station in every market, even though a lot of people don't know about the channel as most of its programming is infomercials and DC comics based teen dramas.

It can be streamed for free at cwtv.com if you happen to not get the channel the normal way.

This will be MU's third game on actual television (not ESPN+ internet) this year.

Marshall @ NC State, 2:00 PM, has been picked up by the CW Network. That is over-the-air channel 30, WQCW, here, it is pretty much on every cable system and there is a station in every market, even though a lot of people don't know about the channel as most of its programming is infomercials and DC comics based teen dramas.

It can be streamed for free at cwtv.com if you happen to not get the channel the normal way.

This will be MU's third game on actual television (not ESPN+ internet) this year.
I will be tuned in at my home in Frankfort ,KY.

Formerly known as
mjfrog1.jpg

Reactions: ThunderDrunk304
Don't know about all areas, but in DFW you Tube TV has the CW. You can get a free subscription to try it out for 3 weeks, if the same offer that I took last month. Plus I get it for 50.00 a month for 12 months. Has all the channels I watch on TV.

Don't know about all areas, but in DFW you Tube TV has the CW. You can get a free subscription to try it out for 3 weeks, if the same offer that I took last month. Plus I get it for 50.00 a month for 12 months. Has all the channels I watch on TV.
But can only watch The CW on VOD the day after shows air. They've done that with most of the streaming services. I have YTTV and won't be able to watch the game at home. Looked at other streaming servies and it's the same.

My last ditch effort is to get an atenna and watch it over the air.

But can only watch The CW on VOD the day after shows air. They've done that with most of the streaming services. I have YTTV and won't be able to watch the game at home. Looked at other streaming servies and it's the same.

I think you can watch it on YouTube TV. Do a one week free trial if anything.

I think you can watch it on YouTube TV. Do a one week free trial if anything.
I have YoutubeTV. You can only watch CW program the day after it airs on VOD.

These local affiliate channels are in a battle with streaming services over how they are allowed to negotiate deals.

It may be different in other states, but here in the Charleston area you cannot watch WQCW-TV which is the local CW affiliate on any streaming service.

It's an over the air channel so I'm going to go buy an antenna and see if I can't get it that way. If not I'll be heading to the parents' house for a "visit" to watch their cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall_U
I have YoutubeTV. You can only watch CW program the day after it airs on VOD.

These local affiliate channels are in a battle with streaming services over how they are allowed to negotiate deals.

It may be different in other states, but here in the Charleston area you cannot watch WQCW-TV which is the local CW affiliate on any streaming service.

It's an over the air channel so I'm going to go buy an antenna and see if I can't get it that way. If not I'll be heading to the parents' house for a "visit" to watch their cable.
Before u buy anything try just putting a paper clip onto the antenna outlet, it should work. But test it first it’s always worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Local news channel in Charleston WV was running a ribbon alert at the bottom saying you tube tv would not be showing the MU game in the Charleston area. I have digital rabbit ears I pulled out, hooked up and am able to get the CE over the air.

Well here my you Tube TV guide is showing playing live. Maybe streaming services where you are does things different.

I would like to get the pregame show mentioned. any streaming choices for that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT