ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Libs Don't Know Maternal Means Woman

But they put their blue and yellow flag stickers on their cars and windows.

United Birthing People for Ukraine.

Reactions: murox
They get real offended when you don't support them pretending to be something they're not.

None of this would be an issue if not for them trying to force everyone to participate in their delusion.

Reactions: Jartard
shania-twain-i-feel-like-a-woman.gif

All of this nonsense would end immediately if enough masculine men would say "enough is enough." 100% of the our post-modern clown world stems from the neurotic, emotional, unstable feminization of society. I've come to respect Islam in this regard. Women cannot be allowed to hold positions of power and influence.

There will be a breaking point in the near future, and the pendulum will swing the other direction as the "hard times create tough men" phase of the cycle begins. I wouldn't want to be on Team Soy at that time.

All of this nonsense would end immediately if enough masculine men would say "enough is enough." 100% of the our post-modern clown world stems from the neurotic, emotional, unstable feminization of society. I've come to respect Islam in this regard. Women cannot be allowed to hold positions of power and influence.

There will be a breaking point in the near future, and the pendulum will swing the other direction as the "hard times create tough men" phase of the cycle begins. I wouldn't want to be on Team Soy at that time.
That would mean you're on Team Soy at this very moment, as you've never encountered hard times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT