ADVERTISEMENT

Dear WVU...

I know, right. They said on ESPN they had "never seen it before" and that "WVU fans say it just started in the student section" and that they "invented a new tradition."

I know. I was like uh... did you watch the Marshall game last night?

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Yes, the EERbillys watched us and copied us.

Let's admit it, we stole, we are ....penn state.

Go Okie state , love seeing Ollie's team lose.

i would like to add (since the smack board is gone)...

since joining the Big 12:
- (11-18) in conference play
- of the 11 wins, 5 were against teams that finished the season with a losing record
-the combined record of the teams beaten is (65-73)
-you should beg the AAC to let you come back

The cellphone lights were the weirdest thing. I dropped a quarter and couldn't find it in the dim lighting. So I pulled out my cellphone and turned on the flashlight to hunt for it. A couple people near me turned theirs on and joined in the search. The people of Huntington must be the nicest folks outside of Greenbow Alabama, because before I knew it the whole stadium had their flashlights on. I can't wait to tell Lieutenant Dan that I started some kind of tradition.

Forrest Gump
Marshall Fan

I'm not sure Marshall was the first stadium to do this. Even if we were, let's not be all UCF about it and pretend like we invented Bray Wyatt.

Maybe this was posted before but did anyone notice they changed the entrance video and made it shorter and used Thunderstruck?

My wife and I were there we thought everyone in the expensive seats got flashlights at their seats took us a few minutes to figure it out lol we were like "Why didn't we get flashlights?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT