ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

I don't know if I'm ever going to follow this very closely. I went to the 2nd or 3rd game this year. Stadium is cool.

Sounds like we are objectively really really awful.

Reactions: RhinoD
Thank god the season is over. Marshall finishes the year 18-37 (9-21). Arkansas State is 7-21-1 in the Sun Belt and is winning right now in the 8th inning. Thanks to them having a tie, Marshall barely escapes having the worst record in the conference. But Marshall, by far, will have the worst overall record in the conference.

The bad news: Marshall loses 17 seniors, so next year's team will probably be very young.
The good news: Marshall loses at least 17 kids who went 34-74 over the last two years.

Reactions: RhinoD
The hatred for one person has really affected your ability to apply logic and now spelling.

Do everyone a favor and remove yourself from the board until you get help.
So what’s the logic in the firing

Spears is a feckless bureaucrat. MU will be better off when he’s gone

Last edited:
It appears baseball w another good outing. Good thing we got rid of Wagner

Just because the team is struggling does not mean it was a bad idea to get rid of Waggoner. Trust me, he needed to go.

To this point, I think this head coach was a bad hire. There is a reason he got let go and only thing he could get was Akron ( or whichever bottom of the barrel MAC East team it was).

But also, you have to give him 2 years with the stadium to recruit, to be able to make a fair evaluation.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Thank god the season is over. Marshall finishes the year 18-37 (9-21). Arkansas State is 7-21-1 in the Sun Belt and is winning right now in the 8th inning. Thanks to them having a tie, Marshall barely escapes having the worst record in the conference. But Marshall, by far, will have the worst overall record in the conference.

The bad news: Marshall loses 17 seniors, so next year's team will probably be very young.
The good news: Marshall loses at least 17 kids who went 34-74 over the last two years.
The staff better be on the recruiting trail for hitters.

Our offensive stats were incredibly bad, like almost hard to believe bad. One player hit better than .300... Eight players were below the Mendoza Line (under .200)... Team batting average for the year .233 - Awful.

The staff better be on the recruiting trail for hitters.

Our offensive stats were incredibly bad, like almost hard to believe bad. One player hit better than .300... Eight players were below the Mendoza Line (under .200)... Team batting average for the year .233 - Awful.
During the JMU series, the JMU announcers stated we had 14 signees for the 2024-2025 season. They also said Beals took this job because the AD has given him assurance he would have time to build a program.

Smart move on his (Beals) part, because the first two years have not been that impressive.

Just because the team is struggling does not mean it was a bad idea to get rid of Waggoner. Trust me, he needed to go.

To this point, I think this head coach was a bad hire. There is a reason he got let go and only thing he could get was Akron ( or whichever bottom of the barrel MAC East team it was).

But also, you have to give him 2 years with the stadium to recruit, to be able to make a fair evaluation.

Don't waste your time. Spears could donate his entire salary to the Hoops Children's Hospital and Sluggo would find something wrong with it.
What's funny is he now has to commit to his beliefs and his foolishness is going to increase with each post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT