ADVERTISEMENT

Dem Sheila Jackson Lee - The Moon is Mostly Gases

The more concerning question is, why was she giving a (completely incorrect) first grade level explanation of the sun and moon at a high school?

The more concerning question is, why was she giving a (completely incorrect) first grade level explanation of the sun and moon at a high school?

Think VPOTUS too... Right??? Right???? Hahahahaha....

Hope you get my sarcasm...

What's really effed up is she went to Yale (during the moon first landing.)

Given that she's been ruthlessly mocked, she gave an explanation for her moon comments. The explanation does not make things any better.

“Obviously I misspoke and meant to say the sun, but as usual, Republicans are focused on stupid things instead of stuff that really matters. What can I say though, foolish thinkers lust for stupidity!”

I think most scientists would be interested in learning about the "light" generated by the moon, which is something she also said in this speech.

We can't be a world power when our elected leaders (on both sides, btw) are complete morons.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The gaffe section of her Wikipedia page is wild
I used to have my doubts about the story of her asking if the Mars rover found the flag Neil Armstrong planted. Now I’m fascinated with her “understanding” of space.

Her being a ranking member of any Space related committee is wild. And I thought Swalwell being on the intelligence committee was ironic.

I used to have my doubts about the story of her asking if the Mars rover found the flag Neil Armstrong planted. Now I’m fascinated with her “understanding” of space.

Her being a ranking member of any Space related committee is wild. And I thought Swalwell being on the intelligence committee was ironic.
I mean she never actually denied the Mars thing. I think she’s just really really stupid.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It’s easily up there with Hank Johnson worried about Guam tipping and the guy who said women have a defense mechanism against rape pregnancy
It's not even close to the stupid lie that the 2020 election was rigged...or mexico will pay for the wall.

It’s easily up there with Hank Johnson worried about Guam tipping and the guy who said women have a defense mechanism against rape pregnancy

I immediately thought about Guam tipping over when I saw this earlier. I couldn't remember who said that though.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I mean she never actually denied the Mars thing. I think she’s just really really stupid.

Well she's a liberal so of course she's really stupid...

Sorry - the door was open and I had to walk through it...😅😉

Plenty of morons on both sides in office. And it's not a Republican vs Democrat issue, it's a voter issue.
Jackson Lee's comments (initial & attempted clean up) are wild though. I get ignorance on policy minutia, confusion on intricate economic theory, etc...but for a Yale educated, VA law school grad to have those views on the moon & Sun? She's gonna be another Feinstein, isn't she?

Plenty of morons on both sides in office. And it's not a Republican vs Democrat issue, it's a voter issue.

You can't say a Democrat is a moron without qualifying it by saying Republicans are too?

All I want is some equal treatment by the "unbiased libertarian" on the board. Next time a Republican is called a moron are you going to post the same qualifier?

You can't say a Democrat is a moron without qualifying it by saying Republicans are too?

All I want is some equal treatment by the "unbiased libertarian" on the board. Next time a Republican is called a moron are you going to post the same qualifier?
He won't

I’m willing to bet she would have been the only one to answer “planet made up mainly of gases” if asked “what is the moon” on a congressional test.
Only because a couple others would have answered the moon is made of cheese. Probably Boebert....I'd stick it in her butt, she's dumb as a rock. She's probably going to lose, and Sinema is leaving the Senate, any suggestions on who in Congress to spank it to now?

Last edited:

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

Next time someone calls EG a moron, I'm going to post the same qualifier about you. Why? Because my post is about voters who don't demand better, not Democrats or Republicans, and if you had a brain you'd figure that out.

This is absolutely craptastic.

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

Next time someone calls EG a moron, I'm going to post the same qualifier about you. Why? Because my post is about voters who don't demand better, not Democrats or Republicans, and if you had a brain you'd figure that out.

556126f6-b0f7-4d6d-8f48-a28dd8d4ff38_text.gif

Interesting that you, EG and another who consistently call me names are the unholy trinity of liberals on this board. You are the smartest of the three by far but the bar isn't very high.

Interesting that you, EG and another who consistently call me names are the unholy trinity of liberals on this board. You are the smartest of the three by far but the bar isn't very high.
How many names do I have to call you to bump EG out, I’ve always wanted to be part of an unholy trinity

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Maybe it's because you're a lying idiot trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT