ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats: "Get money out of politics!"

Your shop is in WV. I shouldn't have to tell you where your business is located. However you said: "Coal production in WV is up" and that's false.

Is this real life? Are you seriously arguing this? I gave you an even more specific location closer to where my business is located.

Goddamn you’re stupid.

Reactions: 19MU88
Is this real life? Are you seriously arguing this? I gave you an even more specific location closer to where my business is located.

Goddamn you’re stupid.

Coal production is NOT up in WV like you said. It's up in southern WV.

Goddamn you’re stupid.

He thinks West Virginia is still just part of Virginia.

In all fairness, it was when he was a kid.

Goddamn you’re stupid.

You're the stupid one. You said "coal production in WV is up." Now, you want to argue that since your "shop" is located in southern WV, that "coal production in WV is up" actually means just "southern WV."

By no means, is Extra wrong on this (assuming the stats he provides are legitimate). You, on the other hand, are entirely wrong by making a statement, walking back from that claim by changing the parameters of it, and then blaming the other person for being at fault.

You're the stupid one. You said "coal production in WV is up." Now, you want to argue that since your "shop" is located in southern WV, that "coal production in WV is up" actually means just "southern WV."

By no means, is Extra wrong on this (assuming the stats he provides are legitimate). You, on the other hand, are entirely wrong by making a statement, walking back from that claim by changing the parameters of it, and then blaming the other person for being at fault.

Ladies and gentlemen: greed 2

You two cloned morons are hilarious. The entire point behind saying “coal production in WV is up,” regardless of what’s happening nationally, was to show that locally people are going back to work, and just as importantly, I’m making money in the coal industry again.

The fact that you become so focused on irrelevant, digressive minutia is classic greed and greed 2 tactics.

I’ll wait for you to go find a post where I said coal was “coming back.” I’ve said that Trump would cut the regulations that have been putting coal at an even worse competitive disadvantage, which he has done.

I couldn’t fvcking care less about some graph you have from 2014 that shows national coal production decreasing. Coal production in WV is up and our company is finally selling mining equipment again. A mine operator who just opened 7 mines in Eastern KY and SW WV has offered us a 7 figure deal for our shop. Things are going quite well at the moment.

Keep rooting for people to lose their jobs, though, douche.

No it’s not.

Annual coal production in WV.
2018 = 48,406 (thousand tons)
2017 = 46,943
2016 = 79,757
2015 = 95,633

Source = US Energy Information Administration

Damn, you’re dumb.

LMAO!

No it’s not.

Annual coal production in WV.
2018 = 48,406 (thousand tons)
2017 = 46,943
2016 = 79,757
2015 = 95,633

Source = US Energy Information Administration

Damn, you’re dumb.

LMAO!

Hey retard. 2018 is higher than 2017 and those 2018 numbers don’t even reflect 3 entire quarters.

Ladies and gentlemen: greed 2

You two cloned morons are hilarious. The entire point behind saying “coal production in WV is up,” regardless of what’s happening nationally, was to show that locally people are going back to work, and just as importantly, I’m making money in the coal industry again.

The fact that you become so focused on irrelevant, digressive minutia is classic greed and greed 2 tactics.

Hardly. The statement "coal production is up in WV" has nothing to do with national coal production, local coal production, or that you individually are making money in the industry.

This is the worst, most dishonest argument you've made in a long time.

It shows your character when you fvck up, get called out on it, then try claiming the other person is stupid for your obvious bullshit comment you tried passing off as fact.

Hey retard. 2018 is higher than 2017 and those 2018 numbers don’t even reflect 3 entire quarters.

Hey retard, 2018 and 2017 are HALF of 2015.
And, the quarterly numbers for 2018 are very similar to the quarterly numbers for 2017.

You really are this stupid. LMAO!

Hey retard, 2018 and 2017 are HALF of 2015.
And, the quarterly numbers for 2018 are very similar to the quarterly numbers for 2017.

You really are this stupid. LMAO!

They’re not very similar. Through less than 3 quarters production is greater than all of 2017.

You made an argument that one contractor would automatically get a billion dollar bid as well. Doesn't work that way. In state or not. A billion dollar bid is going to open up to several bidders.

Hardly. The statement "coal production is up in WV" has nothing to do with national coal production, local coal production, or that you individually are making money in the industry.

This is the worst, most dishonest argument you've made in a long time.

It shows your character when you fvck up, get called out on it, then try claiming the other person is stupid for your obvious bullshit comment you tried passing off as fact.

Hey position coach, production in WV is up. More than 2000 coal mining jobs have been added since 2017 in WV. There is a 45 week waiting list to buy new mining equipment. How is any of that possible for an industry that isn't experiencing a resurgence?

Exports are the driving force behind the increase in coal production.

https://www.wvnews.com/after-years-...cle_1b6b01a4-8845-5d5b-a120-b099ae77d49d.html

https://www.wowktv.com/news/west-virginia/coal-exports-way-up-in-west-virginia-and-us/1420725794

What none of you three retards understand is the difference in coal mined in northern and southern WV. Southern WV produces mostly metallurgical coal, and northern WV produces mostly thermal coal. Met coal is used to make steel, and thermal coal is used for energy. Southern WV met coal is in high demand overseas and the export market is very hot.

I just showed you the stats that shows it is down, moron. You just keep proving your stupidity. I’ll trust the US Energy Information Administration instead of WSAZ and WOWK. Wonder why they just tracked numbers since trump took office? Why don’t they compare employment numbers in 2017 and 2018 to the employment numbers during Obama’s terms?

You also demonstrate your stupidity by conflating production with number of jobs.

And the article quotes Bill Raney, LMAO! He is the biggest liar. That guy is an idiot. He would whore his mom to get in good graces with a coal company.

Even someone who struggles with 5th grade math, like riflearm, knows that 48,406 is a larger number than 46,943. I mean, I don't know what we're arguing about here.

Even someone who struggles with 5th grade math, like riflearm, knows that 48,406 is a larger number than 46,943. I mean, I don't know what we're arguing about here.

Not only is it a larger number, it's a larger number through less than 3 quarters of the year. We're dealing with imbeciles.

"The heavy losses in production in the northern part of the state caused the total state production levels to drop just over 2 percent on the year-to-year comparison and 4.3 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2017."

________rox's first link

Is it larger than 95,633?

Dumbass.

Was Trump in office when it was 95,633? Are you even following this discussion? Let me help you out with a timeline:

2008 - Obama elected to office; declares war on coal; warns his policies will bankrupt anyone who starts a coal-fired power plant

2008-2016 - Obama holds his promise. Coal struggles.

2016 - Trump elected; promises to reverse obama-era regulations to put coal on level playing field

2017 - Trump assumes office. Starts tearing down obama swamp at EPA. Coal jobs slowly increase.

help-were-choking.jpg

You made an argument that one contractor would automatically get a billion dollar bid as well. Doesn't work that way. In state or not. A billion dollar bid is going to open up to several bidders.

It was a hypothetical to prove a point. In my hypothetical, I owned the only company in the state that could handle such a large project. Government agencies are not forced to accept the lowest bid on every project. If an out-of-state company comes in at $2.5 billion, and my company comes in at $2.50001 billion, I like my chances being an in-state company assuming all other factors being equal.

That's stupidity that you are choking on. Refer back to the "onto" discussion. I never claimed that I used it correctly. I said that I COULD have meant it a different way in which you read it, thus making my usage correct.

Instead of noticing "could," you responded with "you fvcking liar." No, I was not lying. What I said was entirely correct. I didn't argue that I intended to use it that way, but rather, that I could have meant it that way and been correct.

See, you just aren't bright enough to have these discussions. When you called me out for being wrong on that, I didn't deny it. I simply showed you a way it was used where I COULD have been correct.

Tier Three!

What none of you three retards understand is the difference in coal mined in northern and southern WV. Southern WV produces mostly metallurgical coal, and northern WV produces mostly thermal coal. Met coal is used to make steel, and thermal coal is used for energy. Southern WV met coal is in high demand overseas and the export market is very hot.

That has nothing to do with the discussion. The coal production statistics take into account all coal in the state, not just a single type of coal or in just the southern part of the state.

How is any of that possible for an industry that isn't experiencing a resurgence?

You just aren't very good at logic. If you want me to dumb this down and explain why your attempt is comically flawed, let me know.

Hey position coach, production in WV is up.

Now, think about this for a minute. If you really thought coal production is up in West Virginia, why would you have argued earlier that your statement that "Coal production is up in WV" meant only southern WV, because that is where your "shop" is? Doh!

2016 - Trump elected; promises to reverse obama-era regulations to put coal on level playing field

2017 - Trump assumes office. Starts tearing down obama swamp at EPA. Coal jobs slowly increase.

Those are not the reasons coal exports are up nor is it the reason coal production was up in 2017.
Cyclone Debbie slowed Australia's exports of coal and had to be replaced. India imported nearly 3 times as much U S coal in '17 as '16 due to their high demand for electricity generation. South Korea imported about 4 times as much coal as they transition away from nuclear power.

Those are not the reasons coal exports are up nor is it the reason coal production was up in 2017.
Cyclone Debbie slowed Australia's exports of coal and had to be replaced. India imported nearly 3 times as much U S coal in '17 as '16 due to their high demand for electricity generation. South Korea imported about 4 times as much coal as they transition away from nuclear power.

Hmm...take the information from a cabinet maker who lives Out Wayne or from a man who comes from a family who has been owner/operator in the coal industry AND now works in the industry.

Tough decision here...

Reactions: ohio herd
Hmm...take the information from a cabinet maker who lives Out Wayne or from a man who comes from a family who has been owner/operator in the coal industry AND now works in the industry.

Tough decision here...

Quick clarification: I don't work in the industry. I have some ownership of a mining equipment repair shop, but I'm not really involved other than the financials. But it is great watching greed and greed 2 argue semantics and twist logic to fit their argument. It's a waste of time to have a discussion with either of them.

stx3uc38jns11.jpg

Reactions: ohio herd
Was Trump in office when it was 95,633? Are you even following this discussion? Let me help you out with a timeline:

2008 - Obama elected to office; declares war on coal; warns his policies will bankrupt anyone who starts a coal-fired power plant

2008-2016 - Obama holds his promise. Coal struggles.

You said “coal production in WV was up.” I clearly showed it is not, using facts. 95,633 was the production while Obama was in office during “the war on coal” and now the production is roughly half of that, while trump is “bringing back coal.”

You love to display your stupidity. I’ve never in my life seen someone so proud of their stupidity. You don’t stop, you just keep displaying it. You should have went to college and taken some business classes. You would have learned how to sift through the bullshit and actually get to the facts. Your business decisions depend on understanding facts and weeding out the bullshit. Clearly, daddy handed down a business to a moron who doesn’t bother to research and understand the industry.

You said “coal production in WV was up.” I clearly showed it is not, using facts. 95,633 was the production while Obama was in office during “the war on coal” and now the production is roughly half of that, while trump is “bringing back coal.”

You love to display your stupidity. I’ve never in my life seen someone so proud of their stupidity. You don’t stop, you just keep displaying it. You should have went to college and taken some business classes. You would have learned how to sift through the bullshit and actually get to the facts. Your business decisions depend on understanding facts and weeding out the bullshit. Clearly, daddy handed down a business to a moron who doesn’t bother to research and understand the industry.

phillip2_400x400.jpg

Don't mind him^^^. He's just cranky due to a sciatica flare-up.

images

But it is great watching greed and greed 2 argue semantics and twist logic to fit their argument.

You're simply a liar. It's as easy as that.

This isn't semantics even remotely. You stated that "Coal production is up in WV." Then, when statistics showed you to be wrong, you tried refuting that proof by offering up statistics for only southern WV. When that illogical argument was brought to the floor, you then claimed your "shop" was in southern WV, so your comment about "Coal production is up in WV" obviously referred to just southern WV, since everyone should have 1) known that's where your shop was 2) known that "WV" means southern WV, of course.

Then, you tried reversing course and arguing that coal production is, in fact, up in all of WV . . . which, of course, begs the question why you would have argued that your initial statement only meant southern WV if the initial statement happened to be true based on the normal, non-bullshit definition of it like you attempted.

It isn't semantics. It isn't twisted logic. It is quite obviously a case of you fvcking up, you not knowing reality, and then you trying to place blame on your bullshit to somebody else. The thing is, as dumb as you are, you're not so dumb to realize you messed up. However, your character would rather have you lie and place blame on others instead of admitting it.

You're simply a liar. It's as easy as that.

This isn't semantics even remotely. You stated that "Coal production is up in WV." Then, when statistics showed you to be wrong, you tried refuting that proof by offering up statistics for only southern WV. When that illogical argument was brought to the floor, you then claimed your "shop" was in southern WV, so your comment about "Coal production is up in WV" obviously referred to just southern WV, since everyone should have 1) known that's where your shop was 2) known that "WV" means southern WV, of course.

Then, you tried reversing course and arguing that coal production is, in fact, up in all of WV . . . which, of course, begs the question why you would have argued that your initial statement only meant southern WV if the initial statement happened to be true based on the normal, non-bullshit definition of it like you attempted.

It isn't semantics. It isn't twisted logic. It is quite obviously a case of you fvcking up, you not knowing reality, and then you trying to place blame on your bullshit to somebody else. The thing is, as dumb as you are, you're not so dumb to realize you messed up. However, your character would rather have you lie and place blame on others instead of admitting it.

Well good morning, "coach"! Did you finally wake up for the day? Did your bosses let you sleep in for this morning's practice?

Like most of your arguments lately, this one is just as retarded. Your fellow imbecile countryroads provided WV coal production stats for 2017 and 2018. Did you miss those? 2018 has shown greater production through less than 3 quarters than 2017 did for the entire year. Do you want me to go get those numbers for you? Do you need me to link them? Tell me how I can make this easier for you.

Well good morning, "coach"! Did you finally wake up for the day? Did your bosses let you sleep in for this morning's practice?

I was up by 10:20 am, my time, though I am still in bed . . . ya' know, with all of that "work" that I just have to do and that "boss" that I just have to have. I understand that you can't imagine not having to work without having a wife's six-figure salary to support you, but for those of us who have been more successful, it's reality . . . and it has been for me since at least 2015. I went and saw "El Royale" last night, so I got home a little bit later than usual.

Like most of your arguments lately, this one is just as retarded. Your fellow imbecile countryroads provided WV coal production stats for 2017 and 2018. Did you miss those? 2018 has shown greater production through less than 3 quarters than 2017 did for the entire year. Do you want me to go get those numbers for you? Do you need me to link them? Tell me how I can make this easier for you.

We could debate the logic behind that . . . or we could simply mock you for claiming that "Coal production is up in WV" really meant that coal production is only up in southern WV.

If you believe that coal production is up in WV, why would you have argued that your statement only meant "southern WV"? The regular, normal, and honest interpretation of your comment is true according to you now, so why would you have argued such a bullshit position in defense of the statement?

I was up by 10:20 am, my time, though I am still in bed . . . ya' know, with all of that "work" that I just have to do and that "boss" that I just have to have. I understand that you can't imagine not having to work without having a wife's six-figure salary to support you, but for those of us who have been more successful, it's reality . . . and it has been for me since at least 2015. I went and saw "El Royale" last night, so I got home a little bit later than usual.

We could debate the logic behind that . . . or we could simply mock you for claiming that "Coal production is up in WV" really meant that coal production is only up in southern WV.

If you believe that coal production is up in WV, why would you have argued that your statement only meant "southern WV"? The regular, normal, and honest interpretation of your comment is true according to you now, so why would you have argued such a bullshit position in defense of the statement?

Wait, I thought my dad gave me everything? So now it's my wife's six-figure salary that supports me?

I'll take it from your lack of acknowledgement of my response to the WV coal production numbers that you're throwing in the towel on that argument. Did mom give you some money to fix your keyboard? Or is it ssstill sssssticking?

You provided a graph to prove you were wrong.

Impressive. You could have just said, "I was wrong."

Can you read a graph, helmet boy? Those numbers at the bottom of the graph are dates. Do you see where the trajectory of the line goes north around 2016? Do you understand what that represents?

Seriously, you're being humiliated here. Take a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT