ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats: "Get money out of politics!"

Wait, I thought my dad gave me everything? So now it's my wife's six-figure salary that supports me?

Oh, I'm not the one who said that your father gave you everything . . . other than the rolodex, the "favors" to his colleagues to give you your first insurance sales, your education, etc. After all of that, you did the actual "work."

And yes, without your wife's six-figure salary since you were 27 or 28, you would be in a far different situation than you are. Neither of those are anything to be ashamed about, it's just reality.

I'll take it from your lack of acknowledgement of my response to the WV coal production numbers that you're throwing in the towel on that argument.

I responded to it with a paragraph. My argument was never about if coal production is or isn't up in WV. My argument was that you were dishonest in your argument by claiming that your comment ("Coal production is up in WV") only meant "southern WV" and then tried placing blame on the other person for reading your statement as any logical person would. You then continued your dishonesty by stating that since your "shop" was in southern WV (which was introduced AFTER your original claim), that anyone should have known that your "Coal production is up in WV" comment clearly meant only in southern WV.

None of those things are true. You know it. The other people know it. I know it.

That's why you can't answer this: if you meant only southern WV with your comment, and if you truly knew/though coal production is up in WV (by the logical, reasonable, and honest interpretation of that phrase), why would you have argued that your comment only was to mean southern WV? You wouldn't have had to make such a dishonest, illogical argument. You could have simply said "Yes, coal production is up in WV" and shown your argument instead of lying and saying you only meant "southern WV."

Again, it's very simply for anyone who has taken the time to read this thread. You said something wrong, got called out for it, tried placing blame on the other person, tried lying about what you really meant, then when realizing your actual comment may be correct, backtracked yet again to argue that is exactly what you intended to mean.

Oh, I'm not the one who said that your father gave you everything . . . other than the rolodex, the "favors" to his colleagues to give you your first insurance sales, your education, etc. After all of that, you did the actual "work."

And yes, without your wife's six-figure salary since you were 27 or 28, you would be in a far different situation than you are. Neither of those are anything to be ashamed about, it's just reality.

I responded to it with a paragraph. My argument was never about if coal production is or isn't up in WV. My argument was that you were dishonest in your argument by claiming that your comment ("Coal production is up in WV") only meant "southern WV" and then tried placing blame on the other person for reading your statement as any logical person would. You then continued your dishonesty by stating that since your "shop" was in southern WV (which was introduced AFTER your original claim), that anyone should have known that your "Coal production is up in WV" comment clearly meant only in southern WV.

None of those things are true. You know it. The other people know it. I know it.

That's why you can't answer this: if you meant only southern WV with your comment, and if you truly knew/though coal production is up in WV (by the logical, reasonable, and honest interpretation of that phrase), why would you have argued that your comment only was to mean southern WV? You wouldn't have had to make such a dishonest, illogical argument. You could have simply said "Yes, coal production is up in WV" and shown your argument instead of lying and saying you only meant "southern WV."

Again, it's very simply for anyone who has taken the time to read this thread. You said something wrong, got called out for it, tried placing blame on the other person, tried lying about what you really meant, then when realizing your actual comment may be correct, backtracked yet again to argue that is exactly what you intended to mean.

Coal production is up in WV and especially southern WV where my interests are. How is this still a debate? greed 1 and country have exited the discussion. Follow their lead.

Reactions: 19MU88
Coal production is up in WV and especially southern WV where my interests are. How is this still a debate? greed 1 and country have exited the discussion. Follow their lead.

You're too stupid to realize that you just separated those two things since they are different. That's what you should have done the first time instead of claiming the reader of your comment was wrong.

Can you read a graph, helmet boy? Those numbers at the bottom of the graph are dates. Do you see where the trajectory of the line goes north around 2016? Do you understand what that represents?

Seriously, you're being humiliated here. Take a break.

Yeah, I do. I don't think you do. 2018 and 2017 are lower than 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011...all other times throughout history for the entire graph (thanks again for sharing).

Coal production in WV is up.

LMAO!

Wait.. so not only is 48 not bigger than 46, but now a chart that shows production rising is not actually showing production rising.

Are you dyslexic, or actually this stupid?

Yeah, I do. I don't think you do. 2018 and 2017 are lower than 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011...all other times throughout history for the entire graph (thanks again for sharing).
LMAO!

I get it. Bank tellers can’t understand graphs.

-1x-1.png

I see an uptick in southern wv coal production, which I haven't disagreed to. I see a down tick in northern wv coal production as I stated before. I don't see an uptick in the state of WV coal production in the first 2 quarters. I can't find 3rd quarter results, if they're out.

-1x-1.png

I see an uptick in southern wv coal production, which I haven't disagreed to. I see a down tick in northern wv coal production as I stated before. I don't see an uptick in the state of WV coal production in the first 2 quarters. I can't find 3rd quarter results, if they're out.

Third quarter isn’t published yet.

They think they know your business better than you know your business. Haven't you learned how smart these guys are? Just ask them.

They think they know your business better than you know your business. Haven't you learned how smart these guys are? Just ask them.

The libs on this board are just like the ones on the national stage. They think they know best on any given topic, when they really don't know sh*t.

That's not the case at all. Murox the Moron said something that was not correct. He then tried blaming the other person for misinterpreting it when that wasn't the case at all. Murox the Moron then tried claiming that what he said didn't really mean what he said. I mean, really - in what world does all of WV equate to just the southern part of it? Worse, Murox the Moron then, after the fact, told somebody where his "shop" was, so according to him they should have known he meant southern WV even though he didn't reveal the location until after his false statement. Then, after finding something he thought supported his originally worded claim (which he already argued against the real meaning of what he typed), he went back to argue that he actually did mean what he typed . . . even though he had already claimed he didn't really mean that.

I have no idea about his business or what is/isn't true. None of that matters when you look at what he stated, what he then tried revising, what he blamed on others, then what he went back to arguing after finding something he thought supported his originally worded claim that he had already backtracked from.

Are you dyslexic, or actually this stupid?

You may want to learn what dyslexia is. It wouldn't impact Country's ability on that.

You may want to learn what dyslexia is. It wouldn't impact Country's ability on that.

Difficulty understanding numbers is a common problem with people who are dyslexic. Dyscalculia may be the official title, but everybody associates it with dyslexia.

Last edited:
Difficulty understanding numbers is a common problem with people who are dyslexic. Dyscalculia may be the official title, but everybody associates it with dyslexia.

Difficulty understanding a basic graph is a common problem with non-college-educated bank tellers.

2ke9pw.jpg

Worse, Murox the Moron then, after the fact, told somebody where his "shop" was, so according to him they should have known he meant southern WV even though he didn't reveal the location until after his false statement.

That's a terrible sentence.

Difficulty understanding a basic graph is a common problem with non-college-educated bank tellers.

2ke9pw.jpg

Quit acting like a retard. You’re intentionally arguing something that we aren’t. Coal production is up, from its Obama low, and is now rising again. The fact that the rise happened to coincide with Trump taking office is not a coincidence.

Rising means to go up, which it is.

Quit acting like a retard. You’re intentionally arguing something that we aren’t. Coal production is up, from its Obama low, and is now rising again. The fact that the rise happened to coincide with Trump taking office is not a coincidence.

I believe the point is that little rise is not something to circle-jerk about while grunting MAGA.

And I would agree with that.

If you had a million dollars...and now you have $100k...if tomorrow you have $100.1k you are not a millionaire again. A drop in the bucket is not what was promised.

And why the fvck are we selling China met coal to make steel with? Fvck Chinese Steel. In fact, Fvck Chinese Steel was also a big Trump promise.

“Everyone else does it wrong, so I’m also going to do it wrong.”

Good philosophy.

That's a terrible sentence.

No, a terrible sentence would be a 23 year old girl having to work as your legal assistant knowing that she is more intelligent and probably better educated than you.

There was nothing wrong with my sentence. One could argue that a period could have been used before “so,” but it doesn’t mean my sentence is terrible or wrong.

I believe the point is that little rise is not something to circle-jerk about while grunting MAGA.
you would think that was the point. it's been obvious throughout this thread that murox' point is that coal production is on the rise from the point trump took office. it's also obvious cvntrytard is going back a couple more years in a piss poor attempt to be a dick and argue otherwise. hell, they're both correct given the time frame they each take into consideration. cvntrytard adding his drivel to this conversation has been akin to a toddler adding information to your explanation of why you work with mentally challenged versus working as a political scientist. nothing more than "look at me, i'm a retard" posts.

Coal production is up, from its Obama low, and is now rising again. Wrong.

The fact that the rise happened to coincide with Trump taking office is not a coincidence. Yes it is a coincidence.

Rising means to go up, which it is. No it is not.

it's also obvious cvntrytard is going back a couple more years in a piss poor attempt to be a dick and argue otherwise.

It's a fair point, as Trump pretty much promised Jesus Christ himself would be re-opening all the coal mines. As long as you understand Trump is Jesus Christ.

I would still like an explanation from the Suddenly-Trumper @murox as to how it is a good idea, and how it fits in with Trumpism, to be helping John Chinaman make steel.

And I think you included some kind of insult towards me in there...if so.....

source.gif

It's a fair point, as Trump pretty much promised Jesus Christ himself would be re-opening all the coal mines. As long as you understand Trump is Jesus Christ.

I would still like an explanation from the Suddenly-Trumper @murox as to how it is a good idea, and how it fits in with Trumpism, to be helping John Chinaman make steel.

And I think you included some kind of insult towards me in there...if so.....

source.gif
you liberal crank holder, made me lol. like that gif. give yourself a hundo likes.

it's been obvious throughout this thread that murox' point is that coal production is on the rise from the point trump took office.

No. Murox vehemently argued that he didn’t mean that coal production is in the rise in WV. He clearly argued, after clarifying his error, that he coal production was rising in southern WV.

He then went on to blame country and E.T. for Murox’s own error because it was obvious he only meant “southern WV” because he just told that that was where his “shop” is . . . even though he didn’t tell them that until AFTER they called him out for his error.

Then, when there was a glimmer of hope that Murox’s original claim may have some merit, he jumped back to arguing for all of WV instead of just “southern WV” like he vehemently argued was his intention.

It was an all-time board fvck-up which included a bunch of lies from him trying to cover his ass.

No. Murox vehemently argued that he didn’t mean that coal production is in the rise in WV. He clearly argued, after clarifying his error, that he coal production was rising in southern WV.

He then went on to blame country and E.T. for Murox’s own error because it was obvious he only meant “southern WV” because he just told that that was where his “shop” is . . . even though he didn’t tell them that until AFTER they called him out for his error.

Then, when there was a glimmer of hope that Murox’s original claim may have some merit, he jumped back to arguing for all of WV instead of just “southern WV” like he vehemently argued was his intention.

It was an all-time board fvck-up which included a bunch of lies from him trying to cover his ass.

Jesus, position coach, you are clearly shaken. None of that is true. I claimed coal production in WV was up. Greed asked for proof and I googled it. The southern WV report was the first result and I thought “oh look, an even more specific source.” So I posted it.

Of course, I don’t need a newspaper report, I know from the increase in demand for our products that the industry is on the upswing. This entire imaginary gaffe is just more fantasy on your part.

Jesus, position coach, you are clearly shaken. None of that is true. I claimed coal production in WV was up. Greed asked for proof and I googled it. The southern WV report was the first result and I thought “oh look, an even more specific source.” So I posted it.

Do you realize what you just said? Your proof that "Coal production in WV was up" was a report showing that coal production was up in southern WV?

Can you not see how dumb that is to attempt to show proof of something different than what you claimed?

That would be like me arguing that "The murder rate in NYC is one of the lowest in the nation for major cities" and then showing a graph of the murder rate for western NY.

My god, Murox the Moron is getting dumber by the hour. First, he claimed that my initial post in this thread was wrong, and even after numerous attempts to call him out on it, he has ran from it. Then, he showed an enormous amount of ignorance by not knowing how PACs and campaign finance laws work. Now, he has gone back to blatantly lying to save yet another monstrous error.

If you stand by your most recent revision that you did in fact intend to say "Coal production in WV is up," why would you have then said this:

The entire point behind saying “coal production in WV is up,” regardless of what’s happening nationally, was to show that locally people are going back to work, and just as importantly, I’m making money in the coal industry again.

Doh!

Hey, coward - how about trying to explain what was wrong in my first post that you called out since you made that claim and have scattered from it.

That would be like me arguing that "The murder rate in NYC is one of the lowest in the nation for major cities" and then showing a graph of the murder rate for western NY.

You should probably be medicated. Seriously. I'm not even going to bother refuting your entire post, because clearly this board is the only thing you have going for you and you have unlimited time to post here. But think about what you just wrote above. How is that even remotely analogous to what I wrote?

Southern WV is a specific area within WV, and the specific area where my company is located. Western NY and NYC are completely different areas, you imbecile.

because clearly this board is the only thing you have going for you

Just because I dominate you on this board doesn't mean it's the only thing I have going for me.

I'm not even going to bother refuting your entire post,

There were only two issues in that "entire post." The first is you continuing to hide from your comment that there was anything incorrect in my first post. I've asked nearly ten times, yet you still run from it.

The other was your illogical and dishonest excuses and arguments on what you said, didn't say, meant to say, didn't mean to say.

Southern WV is a specific area within WV, and the specific area where my company is located. Western NY and NYC are completely different areas, you imbecile.

And claiming all of WV is something based on one small part of it is as dumb as claiming NYC is something based on a different area.

Just because I dominate you on this board doesn't mean it's the only thing I have going for me.

There were only two issues in that "entire post." The first is you continuing to hide from your comment that there was anything incorrect in my first post. I've asked nearly ten times, yet you still run from it.

The other was your illogical and dishonest excuses and arguments on what you said, didn't say, meant to say, didn't mean to say.

And claiming all of WV is something based on one small part of it is as dumb as claiming NYC is something based on a different area.

One small part of it? WV is literally split in two for these purposes: northern and southern WV. I explained the differences in met and thermal coal to you before.

And not a single person (maybe your compatriot greed 1) thinks you have dominated anyone, much less me on this board. You’ve become the board’s court jester. And you just keep on giving 90,000 characters at a time.

Last edited:
One small part of it? WV is literally split in two for these purposes: northern and southern WV. I explained the differences in met and thermal coal to you before.

Northern/thermal and southern/met coal is irrelevant to your claim that coal production is up in WV and/or the nation. Both are wrong unless you want to hang your hat on 2017 numbers, all while we're 10 months into 2018. If you want to claim your personal business is doing better, or you want to state that southern coal production is up, fine.

He is being purely retarded and acting like his cousin, rifle. Keep arguing stupid shit to keep arguing.

He is being purely retarded and acting like his cousin, rifle. Keep arguing stupid shit to keep arguing.

Coal production is up, from its Obama low, and is now rising again. The fact that the rise happened to coincide with Trump taking office is not a coincidence.

Except coal is not rising again, AND, the 2017 rise is coincidental. Of the 3 points he made, I guess one out of 3 ain't bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT