ADVERTISEMENT

Did Angel Reese sucker punch Caitlin Clark after last night's game?

I had the misfortune of watching that game. I'm sorry but women's basketball just is not exciting. I've never seen so many awkward layups missed put backs.

The game was ok. Basketball in general I have a lot of difficulty paying any attention to. It’s by far my least favorite of the major sports. The UConn girl was hotter than either of them until I heard her talk after the game

Reactions: Jartard
One time back in the day, me and some buddies played some of the MU women's team in a pick up game in the Henderson Center. We were all white guys, some didn't even play high school ball. We beat them. This was long before my days with Jermaine. I didn't even guard them that close because i didn't want to get a wood while boxing out.

When I hear some people say that white chick for Iowa could play in the NBA, I chuckle. She couldn't even play men's DII ball.

Reactions: Jartard
One time back in the day, me and some buddies played some of the MU women's team in a pick up game in the Henderson Center. We were all white guys, some didn't even play high school ball. We beat them. This was long before my days with Jermaine. I didn't even guard them that close because i didn't want to get a wood while boxing out.

When I hear some people say that white chick for Iowa could play in the NBA, I chuckle. She couldn't even play men's DII ball.
DII? I’d be interested to see how she did on a good 14 year old AAU team.

Edit: that being said that doesn’t make the games necessarily bad, the same way that recognizing that a featherweight can’t compete with a heavyweight doesn’t make featherweight fights bad. I think right now I would rank it MNCAA, WNCAA, NBA, watching actual, literal paint dry on the side of a shed, WNBA.

NBA and paint are the closest two in that list.

Last edited:
The game was ok. Basketball in general I have a lot of difficulty paying any attention to. It’s by far my least favorite of the major sports. The UConn girl was hotter than either of them until I heard her talk after the game
Do you prefer her to speak while her mouth is full?

I had the misfortune of watching that game. I'm sorry but women's basketball just is not exciting. I've never seen so many awkward layups missed put backs.
But they sure do bang each around and shoot 3s. I wonder how the men and women compare as to 3 pt. shots taken during a game.

But they sure do bang each around and shoot 3s. I wonder how the men and women compare as to 3 pt. shots taken during a game.
Doing a super rough comparison the good ones shoot about the same percentage from three but take fewer than the men. The top male three point shooters have taken about 200 threes each and shoot about 45%. The top women have taken closer to 175 (but some are over 200) and shoot about 44%. The #50 shooter for each is about 38% too so at the top at least it’s pretty even.

Men use a 29.5" ball while women use a 28.5 ball.

Men use a 29.5" ball while women use a 28.5 ball.
Brilliant addition. On a sports message board, yet you feel the need to point out that men and women use different sized basketballs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT