ADVERTISEMENT

Do We Have a New Women’s

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Basketball coach or not? No official announcement has been made nor any press conference to introduce. I know Glenville just played in national championship. Just wondering if she accepted or not.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Basketball coach or not? No official announcement has been made nor any press conference to introduce. I know Glenville just played in national championship. Just wondering if she accepted or not.
Saw where she did a clinic in Parkersburg today.

Yes, the rumor has legs even though who knows how much truth there is too the deal. I had an insider over Friday evening and he we were chatting about it though he is skeptical. They could offer the deal but that doesn’t mean the coach(coach’s) will accept as they may well have other plans.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Just got the official email from MU Athletics... Good for her, hopefully she can do at Marshall what she did at Glenville State.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Presser at 5:00 today. Hope Spears puts her jersey in something other than a plastic bag!
Maybe we can upgrade from this

d1511e9716cb3f65b50cab4d21690a10--dollar-tree-shopping-bags.jpg

to this
original.png

Leave it to the message board to sexualize the hiring of a new coach.
Get your head out of the gutter. Have you never seen Glenville's women's team play before? Hard pressing on a scale of the Hogs famous 40 minutes of hell, rotating 5 in and out every few minutes of game action. It's up & down the floor action for 40 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT