ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Crooked Hillary likes Obama?

The FBI is in the process of determining that.

Have you ever had to fire an employee? And if so, why?

How about obstruction of justice with wiping half of her emails from the server. How about 18 USC 793. How about the federal records act. How about freedom of information act

How about why hasn't she been charged with a crime for erasing those emails?
Because the damn FBI is still investigating you dumb fvck, it's how our system works. I've said all along she won't be charged and I still believe that but that doesn't mean a law wasn't broken

Reactions: HerdFan76
Under the Federal Records Act, which is a law just to be clear, she definitely violated this provision:

http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/disposal-of-records.html#def

So you know more about this than the IG.
By saying Clinton violated “policies,” the IG avoids concluding that she violated the law. Do you know why the IG used the word policies here? I suspect it's due to the fact that for it to be against the law, it must be PROVEN that it was done unlawfully and willfully.

Because the damn FBI is still investigating you dumb fvck, it's how our system works. I've said all along she won't be charged and I still believe that but that doesn't mean a law wasn't broken

So hillary is guilty until proven innocent. I guess you also consider yourself a constitutionalist.

By saying Clinton violated “policies,” the IG avoids concluding that she violated the law. Do you know why the IG used the word policies here? I suspect it's due to the fact that for it to be against the law, it must be PROVEN that it was done unlawfully and willfully.

Do you know more than the IG?

FFS, the IG did an internal investigation regarding dept policy. IG's don't charge or prosecute individuals, they investigate misconduct, fraud, abuse... and make recommendations according to their findings. You know nothing about how this works but you're too stubborn to realize it.

Does the ig have the power to charge you with a crime? I would guess that an FBI investigation would trump the oig investigation. And innocent until proven guilty is only in a court of law

Not with respect to national security. Intent does not need to be proven. You'd know that if you'd do some research

Does the ig have the power to charge you with a crime? I would guess that an FBI investigation would trump the oig investigation. And innocent until proven guilty is only in a court of law

No. Every government agency has an IG, they forward their findings to the agency head who then forwards congress. The IG will send their findings to DOJ if they suspect laws were broken.

Do you know more than the IG?

FFS, the IG did an internal investigation regarding dept policy. IG's don't charge or prosecute individuals, they investigate misconduct, fraud, abuse... and make recommendations according to their findings. You know nothing about how this works but you're too stubborn to realize it.

I realize the IG doesn't prosecute. I'm still waiting for you to name the law that has been broken......

I realize the IG doesn't prosecute. I'm still waiting for you to name the law that has been broken......

And I told you it's still under investigation. According to your dumbass logic the unibomber never committed a crime because he wasn't charged for 20 years.

And I told you it's still under investigation. According to your dumbass logic the unibomber never committed a crime because he wasn't charged for 20 years.

I've been reading forums for over 20 years and extragreen has to be the dumbest MF ever. The dude is clueless in life.

To be found guilty of violating the records act, willfully and unlawfully must be proven.
Well when Hillary says she created her home brew server for convenience would indicate intent. And she had classified info on her server and that would be unlawful

Who, other than a court of law, would be able to find her legally guilty?

According to my logic, the unabomber wasn't guilty of committing a crime until proven in a court of law.

Well when Hillary says she created her home brew server for convenience would indicate intent. And she had classified info on her server and that would be unlawful

Indicating intent and proving willful and unlawful is a tad different.

Is State Department policy the same thing as a law?

From the State Dept foreign affairs manual, 5 FAM 443.1 Principles Governing E-Mail Communications

Another important modern improvement is the ease of communication now afforded to the Department world-wide through the use of E-mail. Employees are encouraged to use E-mail because it is a cost-efficient communications tool. All employees must be aware that some of the variety of the messages being exchanged on E-mail are important to the Department and must be preserved; such messages are considered Federal records under the law. The following guidance is designed to help employees determine which of their E-mail messages must be preserved as Federal records and which may be deleted without further authorization because they are not Federal record materials.

c. Under FRA regulations (36 CFR 1222.38), principal categories of materials, including E-mail, that are to be preserved are:

records that document the formulation and execution of basic policies and decisions and the taking of necessary actions;

records that document important meetings;

records that facilitate action by agency officials and their successors in office;

records that make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress or other duly authorized agencies of the Government; and

records that protect the financial, legal, and other rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the Governments actions.

d. For example, just like paper records, E-mail messages that may constitute Federal records include:

(1) E-mail providing key substantive comments on a draft action memorandum, if the E-mail message adds to a proper understanding of the formulation or execution of Department action;

(2) E-mail providing documentation of significant Department decisions and commitments reached orally (person to person, by telecommunications, or in conference) and not otherwise documented in Department files;

(3) E-mail conveying information of value on important Department activities, e.g. data on significant programs specially compiled by posts in response to a Department solicitation, if the E-mail message adds to a proper understanding of Department operations and responsibilities.

From the State Dept foreign affairs manual, 5 FAM 443.1 Principles Governing E-Mail Communications

Another important modern improvement is the ease of communication now afforded to the Department world-wide through the use of E-mail. Employees are encouraged to use E-mail because it is a cost-efficient communications tool. All employees must be aware that some of the variety of the messages being exchanged on E-mail are important to the Department and must be preserved; such messages are considered Federal records under the law. The following guidance is designed to help employees determine which of their E-mail messages must be preserved as Federal records and which may be deleted without further authorization because they are not Federal record materials.

c. Under FRA regulations (36 CFR 1222.38), principal categories of materials, including E-mail, that are to be preserved are:

records that document the formulation and execution of basic policies and decisions and the taking of necessary actions;

records that document important meetings;

records that facilitate action by agency officials and their successors in office;

records that make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress or other duly authorized agencies of the Government; and

records that protect the financial, legal, and other rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the Governments actions.

d. For example, just like paper records, E-mail messages that may constitute Federal records include:

(1) E-mail providing key substantive comments on a draft action memorandum, if the E-mail message adds to a proper understanding of the formulation or execution of Department action;

(2) E-mail providing documentation of significant Department decisions and commitments reached orally (person to person, by telecommunications, or in conference) and not otherwise documented in Department files;

(3) E-mail conveying information of value on important Department activities, e.g. data on significant programs specially compiled by posts in response to a Department solicitation, if the E-mail message adds to a proper understanding of Department operations and responsibilities.

I don't see where it says policy is the same as law.

I've been reading forums for over 20 years and extragreen has to be the dumbest MF ever. The dude is clueless in life.
And he's proud of his stupidity, so blissfully ignorant he has no idea what a complete and utter moron he is. I guess that's the good thing about stupidity, you don't realize it when you are.

And he's proud of his stupidity, so blissfully ignorant he has no idea what a complete and utter moron he is. I guess that's the good thing about stupidity, you don't realize it when you are.

Then no doubt you can tell us exactly what LAW has been broken and the exact date she has been charged with breaking the law.

I haven't seen anything that says setting up a server is against the law.
It's not but hosting top secret information on said server without proper safe guards is. But then again you know that you are just being intentional ignorant as usual

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT