ADVERTISEMENT

Doc and his staff ARE TRASH

Sep 18, 2010
I said it...tell me I'm wrong. Your starting QB gets suspended before senior day for reasons you all can figure out not injury related. He will be lucky to ever take another snap at Marshall. This is worse than any Snyder season. Then our team doesn't even show up and goes down 14 in 5 minutes. You start your first offensive possession with two penalties. It's either this year or next but Doc's time at MU is done...

I said it...tell me I'm wrong. Your starting QB gets suspended before senior day for reasons you all can figure out not injury related. He will be lucky to ever take another snap at Marshall. This is worse than any Snyder season. Then our team doesn't even show up and goes down 14 in 5 minutes. You start your first offensive possession with two penalties. It's either this year or next but Doc's time at MU is done...
Why is Litton suspended

What other problems does meme have,,i mean litton. dont be like our socially retarted coach and keep everything a secret

Last edited:
You won't hear the truth from Doc or the pussy media that covers Marshall football minus Landon. I don't agree with everything Chuck says but someone needs to ask hard questions. The fact is Chase if physically able to play tonight and is not on the field. I will let our local media actually write something other than a puff piece on this situation. We are heading into next season off a 3-9 season, getting embarrassed at home with a team that does not care, and no QB...

Players and coaches mailed this one in. Not even trying. Watched the defense just let wku receiver into the end zone - didn't try to tackle. So glad we wasted our evening driving to the game.

Hey Marine you were right about Morrell starting. Unfortunately he looks just as bad as Litton.

1st home game I've purposefully skipped since I've been a fan. So glad I went out of town to hang with my family. Worst team I've seen since I became a fan in 1995.

Litton won't be back next year

Fans better hope not. Litton is a decent QB. You think Morrell is the answer? or guys sitting on the bench who haven't played a single down? If this season should have taught us anything, its that we cant keep losing talent from this team and thinking we are somehow going to be better in the future with those losses.

I heard tonight Litton was transferring and Legg is resigning. I just don't understand how Litton stayed around all year. If Yurachek kicked him out of his apartment, the coaching staff had to be aware. Bring on Xavier Gaines!!!

Reactions: Herd Fever
So Litton was beat up and kicked out of his apt? Is this just BS or real? Is Litton on the sidelines? I haven't seen him.

Reactions: Marshallgirl15
You won't hear the truth from Doc or the pussy media that covers Marshall football minus Landon. I don't agree with everything Chuck says but someone needs to ask hard questions. The fact is Chase if physically able to play tonight and is not on the field. I will let our local media actually write something other than a puff piece on this situation. We are heading into next season off a 3-9 season, getting embarrassed at home with a team that does not care, and no QB...

Say one thing, brando, Chuckie L. has been on the outs with Doc's staff for a few years. So I hope he doesn't hold back in tomorrow's, and future columns and RIPS DOC a new A-Hole!! One that will match the bloody ones Doc's entire team have been sporting most of this season!!!!

From somewhere above, Phil Ratliff is laughing his ass off right now.

Reactions: HerdFan91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT