ADVERTISEMENT

Doc now has two of the most embarrassing losses in our stadium

I don't know. UNH went 7-5 in 2007, beat 2 top 10 FCS teams in addition to us, and made the FCS playoffs. They did lose in the first round to UNI by 3 points, but UNI was the number one seed.

I don't think Charlotte could make the FCS playoffs this year.

Reactions: HerdFan73
I don't know. UNH went 7-5 in 2007, beat 2 top 10 FCS teams in addition to us, and made the FCS playoffs. They did lose in the first round to UNI by 3 points, but UNI was the number one seed.

I don't think Charlotte could make the FCS playoffs this year.

I don't think we would make the FCS playoffs this year.

Reactions: RedParallax
It was posted on Herdfans but I didn't realize that we have as many home losses this year as Bob Pruett had during his entire tenure as head coach.

Last edited:
Sad. This is proof positive as to what winning does for a team. We die-hard fans will be in attendance. It always hurts to see our team play as bad because we think of the recent past and how good we have been. To give up on the team does not help.

Live gate is going to be awful. The diehards and that is all that can be expected.

What scares me is next year looks like we will have the same type of team, and there is not step up game at home. Just two bottom feeder MACers. The people old enough to know why to hate Miami, not the real one, the one in Ohio, are getting old, and our two non-conference opponents currently have 3 I-A wins between them.

Sitting at home with 40 games in HD to choose from looks better and better.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT