ADVERTISEMENT

Don Lemon out at CNN

Yeah. We determined long ago Greed would never give a black or hispanic man a job.
Yes. Over "25 years" in business and never once hired a minority. Do you remember, he was asked one time about hiring an underprivileged guy or gal into an apprenticeship type program? His reply: "If the govt paid me to do it." The guy is flat out trash.

Laugh if you will. Fox is paying dearly for their lies and looks like that idiot pillow man is going too as well.
(See, there you go with your money loving again.) Frankly, the network is going to pay far more dearly by getting rid of their #1 show.

As I said, this was a case that was never going to go to trial. Your side made the same claims about voting machines in 2016 and nothing happened. Yes, this case was about weakening the Murdoch's family hold on a business interest and an attempt for other well funded investments firms to gain more shares (ala control) away from the Murdoch's

My guess is, they may begin selling out control, and likely gutting the business on their way out the door.

(See, there you go with your money loving again.) Frankly, the network is going to pay far more dearly by getting rid of their #1 show.

As I said, this was a case that was never going to go to trial. Your side made the same claims about voting machines in 2016 and nothing happened. Yes, this case was about weakening the Murdoch's family hold on a business interest and an attempt for other well funded investments firms to gain more shares (ala control) away from the Murdoch's

My guess is, they may begin selling out control, and likely gutting the business on their way out the door.
This is not about money with me but the lies and misinformation that hurt so many people. Murdoch is as guilty as Carlson and the rest of his liars. They are his scapegoats. He paid them all well when he knew what they were saying was not true.

This is not about money with me but the lies and misinformation that hurt so many people. Murdoch is as guilty as Carlson and the rest of his liars. They are his scapegoats. He paid them all well when he knew what they were saying was not true.
It's always about money with you leeches. Thats why you mentioned it first in your last post.

With that said, not sure Murdoch was totally the hands on operator you think he was. Yes, he paid them well. So what? And as I said, losing Tucker will cost much more than the settlement.

It's always about money with you leeches. Thats why you mentioned it first in your last post.

With that said, not sure Murdoch was totally the hands on operator you think he was. Yes, he paid them well. So what? And as I said, losing Tucker will cost much more than the settlement.
You're a liar and idiot.

Seeing some data that suggests Tucker was worth ~ $600 million to Fox News business. That's probably a low ball estimate.

I dont care about the money its the lying that must stop. Tell the truth about things or at least try.

Abc slants more to the right. yes they are slanted but not outright liars who know they are reporting things that are not true.
I hate to tell you this but the fat bast majority of news media is liberal. They are liberal journalists coming out of school that way or wherever they come from. That is no secret. They lean left.

What the hell planet is this guy on?
head-buried-in-sand.jpg

I hate to tell you this but the fat bast majority of news media is liberal. They are liberal journalists coming out of school that way or wherever they come from. That is no secret. They lean left.
They are more than competed against by fox, oan, newsweek and that snopes liar bunch .

Abc slants more to the right.

Just once say something that has basis and merit. Just once...

"Based on this data, The Factual assigns ABC News a “Moderate Left” bias."

"AllSides assigns ABC News a “Lean Left” classification based on blind surveys, third-party analysis, independent research, and 56,248 community ratings."

"MBFC classifies ABC News as having “Left-Center” bias due to “story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left.”"

Just once say something that has basis and merit. Just once...

"Based on this data, The Factual assigns ABC News a “Moderate Left” bias."

"AllSides assigns ABC News a “Lean Left” classification based on blind surveys, third-party analysis, independent research, and 56,248 community ratings."

"MBFC classifies ABC News as having “Left-Center” bias due to “story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left.”"
They are all wrong . Who are these groups anyway? Probably some right wing outfits like snopes. You are so biased KY you would not know a fact if you seen one.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT