ADVERTISEMENT

Don Lemon out at CNN

ITT we have a clear demonstration of brainwashing, courtesy of the liberal media.

OldieHerd refuses to believe anything which contradicts what his television told him.

Everyone, save your breath. If it doesn't come from Rachel Maddox then Oldie ain't listening. He's simply a lost cause.

ITT we have a clear demonstration of brainwashing, courtesy of the liberal media.

OldieHerd refuses to believe anything which contradicts what his television told him.

Everyone, save your breath. If it doesn't come from Rachel Maddox then Oldie ain't listening. He's simply a lost cause.
I thought that was chandler from friends?

Ha ha coming from a person who only believes fox and trump and all those those other right wing liars.

Reactions: 19MU88
Based on your words I don't know that this is your area. Might want to sit this one out. "Saw"?
over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

Damn Oldie is really exhibiting some bad characteristics....he's a liar, a racist, and now a HYPOCRIT
You certainly have done all three and again you are posting nothing of importance. I am just an old man posting my opinions.

Or your racism
You have absolutely no proof of that but you sure sound like one on your comments on here. Just you obviously being a republican is a starter of proof you could be racist. Do you belong to one of the those white natationislt groups?

You have absolutely no proof of that but you sure sound like one on your comments on here. Just you obviously being a republican is a starter of proof you could be racist. Do you belong to one of the those white natationislt groups?
What comments

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT