ADVERTISEMENT

Dulles international airport

WASHINGTON — Three Democratic congressmen unveiled legislation Friday to rename a federal prison in Miami after former President Donald Trump.

The bill — offered by Reps. Gerry Connolly, of Virginia; Jared Moskowitz, of Florida; and John Garamendi, of California — comes in response to a measure introduced by a group of House Republicans to rename Washington Dulles International Airport after Trump.

The Democrats' bill would rename the Miami Federal Correctional Institution in Florida the "Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution."

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Henceforth on this 9th day of April, 2024, allow the public record to duly note that the honorable Mr. Michiganherd fully supports the renaming of Dulles International to Donald J Trump International.

Signed,

Mr. Michiganherd, with distinction and honor

WASHINGTON — Three Democratic congressmen unveiled legislation Friday to rename a federal prison in Miami after former President Donald Trump.

The bill — offered by Reps. Gerry Connolly, of Virginia; Jared Moskowitz, of Florida; and John Garamendi, of California — comes in response to a measure introduced by a group of House Republicans to rename Washington Dulles International Airport after Trump.

The Democrats' bill would rename the Miami Federal Correctional Institution in Florida the "Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution."

^^^Very appropriate.

^^^Very appropriate.
Not as interesting as Dulles becoming Trump

Reactions: WVUSerg
Not as interesting as Dulles becoming Trump
i don't know, i think it's pretty interesting. these idiots come up with stupid shit as a gotcha moment only to have it backfire in their collective face. when the dust settles and you have Trump International Airport and Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution, and he's POTUS, they'll be slapping themselves . . .

200w.gif

^^^Very appropriate.

Think it'll pass?

They also think think Rachel Levine is an Admiral and looking out for the best interest of kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
i don't know, i think it's pretty interesting. these idiots come up with stupid shit as a gotcha moment only to have it backfire in their collective face. when the dust settles and you have Trump International Airport and Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution, and he's POTUS, they'll be slapping themselves . . .

200w.gif
What's stupid is you thinking your orange jesus is going to be president.

You and your ilk stated 2020 would be a trump landslide. I'm saying your orange jesus won't be president.

What is an orange jesus? There is only one true Jesus and he is the Son of God.

You're a Godless lying trumptard and your Jesus is orange and faithless.

There's only one God and he is all of ours, whether you believe in him or not, so there's a lie you keep telling.

What's a trumptard? You're probably lying about that too.

Jesus Christ is orange? That's a lie.

I definitely have faith, so there's another lie.

So there's three lies (likely four) you have told in a single sentence. You're certainly living up to your name, extralyingdumbass.

There's only one God and he is all of ours, whether you believe in him or not, so there's a lie you keep telling.

What's a trumptard? You're probably lying about that too.

Jesus Christ is orange? That's a lie.

I definitely have faith, so there's another lie.

So there's three lies (likely four) you have told in a single sentence. You're certainly living up to your name, extralyingdumbass.

Again, we all have the same God and the son of God, is Jesus. He died for all of us, not a select few. Jesus is faith, so it's pretty ignorant of you to call him faithless.

So 4 more lies in one sentence and you call other people liars....That's rich 😂 😂

What's a "trumptard?"

Nope. You're Godless, and like your orange jesus you make God out to be a liar.

The more you lie, the easier it is for you, isn't it? I don't have, nor do I know of any orange jesus'....No one is godless, unless you're calling God a liar.

Depending on which religion he is referring to. If he is talking about his Democrat Party religion the when know his god, Biden, is a huge liar. If it is Scientology we know his god, L Ron, was a big liar too.
You're religion is serving Satan, you lying orange jesus groveling oath breaker.

You serve your orange jesus, not the real one....

Serve? In what way, liar of liars? Who or what is this orange jesus, you say I serve and in what way do you say I serve? There's only one Jesus who shed his blood and died for my sins. He is everyone's Jesus, the Son of God.

...and since you don't serve the real Jesus, you're Godless.

Impossible, liar. There's only one Jesus, who was sacrificed for our sins. No other. Why are you saying there is another Jesus? That's blasphemous. Also, it is Impossible for anyone to be Godless, unless you're calling our God a liar. Are you?

Serve? In what way,
By your defence of his ignorance, ineptitude, lying, cheating, and him being an unAmerican traitor.
Who or what is this orange jesus
You don't need the practice of being stupid.
He is everyone's Jesus, the Son of God.
Nope.
Impossible
You don't serve the real Jesus, you're Godless.
That's blasphemous

Also, it is Impossible for anyone to be Godless

By your defence of his ignorance, ineptitude, lying, cheating, and him being an unAmerican traitor.

But you voted for Pedo-Joe. Stop being a lying hypocrite.

Jesus died for ALL. God sent him to save us ALL. God is over ALL.

Stop lying.

You don't serve the real Jesus, you're Godless.

There is only one Jesus. There aren't any fake ones. No one is Godless, just as no child is fatherless or motherless.

You are an extreme liar and very ignorant. Stop playing God.

But you voted for Pedo-Joe. Stop being a lying hypocrite.
Apples and orange jesus. You lying idiot.
Jesus died for ALL. God sent him to save us ALL. God is over ALL.

Stop lying.
You're Godless and without Christ, just like your orange jesus.
There is only one Jesus.
You serve an orange jesus.
There aren't any fake ones. No one is Godless, just as no child is fatherless or motherless.
You are without Christ and Godless. Just like your orange jesus.
You are an extreme liar and very ignorant. Stop playing God.
You're without Christ and Godless. Just like your orange jesus.

Apples and orange jesus. You lying idiot.

You're Godless and without Christ, just like your orange jesus.

You serve an orange jesus.

You are without Christ and Godless. Just like your orange jesus.

You're without Christ and Godless. Just like your orange jesus.

You're so full of hate. I'll pray for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT